OT: Official Sports Media Thread IV (TV, Radio, Print) - Jack Edwards' contract extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Man I really can't stand Fred toucher

His comments on nature and hiking and whether or not it's important to pick up trash was eye rollingly nauseating (id complain about how they were talking about this instead of the Bruins in general but I'm used to it by now)

Can you be any more basic minded than Fred toucher ?

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Anybody else notice that after switching to The Athletic, Joey Mac hasn’t had an article in the last week? Kind of a strange time to take a break, no? Hope he is alright

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
In the least shocking news ever, WEEI and Minehan specifically are going after Ty Anderson now that he's no longer working for them.

That station really just needs to fire everyone and start over. The culture is terrible.

Reactions: LSCII

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Man I really can't stand Fred toucher

His comments on nature and hiking and whether or not it's important to pick up trash was eye rollingly nauseating (id complain about how they were talking about this instead of the Bruins in general but I'm used to it by now)

Can you be any more basic minded than Fred toucher ?
That irked me too, but I felt like a hypocrite saying anything. It’s amazing how little regard east coasters in general have for the outdoors and how important it is. I too forgot to treat her kindly during my years there but have reversed my ways back here in Oregon. It’s just a different mentality when not an outdoors person, which lets be honest, Fred Toucher is not LOL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
What Boston sports radio had to say about Brad Marchand's licking and Tuukka Rask's performance

He’s too good for this crap. As a Bruins fan, I sit there and kind of laugh at it even though I think it is going over the line. But it’s funny, because he’s on your team. I don’t mind the licking. I mind the bad turnovers and the disappearing act late in the series more than I mind him licking anybody. — Lou Merloni

He’s turned out to be one of the league’s great players. He can’t continue doing what he’s doing. I don’t know why the league took so long to step up to the plate, because you can’t spit on another player…Licking and spitting are pretty much the same thing. You’re sharing saliva. Its virtually the same thing. It’s just goofy and idiotic and opens the door for all sorts of stuff. — Glenn Ordway

So embarrassing that this is now going to be a rule next year because of this idiot. — Kirk Minihane

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
In the least shocking news ever, WEEI and Minehan specifically are going after Ty Anderson now that he's no longer working for them.

That station really just needs to fire everyone and start over. The culture is terrible.
I'm serious - if Kirk is going after Ty that is A+ good for Ty

No one takes Kirk all that serious and this isn't like going after Mazz or Felger

People will remember Ty name more than what Kirk's selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad