Official Rangers on Twitter Thread

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Please use this for anything related to tweeting. We really don't need a new thread every time someone tweets something.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers left for Tampa after the game last night. Richards is a wine collector. Someone tapped into their supply it seems. Richards has a wine cellar in his TB home. He discussed in May when he was at the NHL store.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
I wonder where he busts out that Russian keyboard from. I can't imagine that he's sitting there with the character map typing stuff out.

EDIT: I guess they sell the dual keyboard which has both sets of letters

They sell sticky things you can put on your keys to mark where different alphabets have their letters.

DrSutton*

Everybody has a smart phone now. Android, iPhone. I'm sure both of these phones OS's can change keyboard types at will.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
MGaborik10 Marian Gaborik
Wait for HBO 24/7 to see these outfits from Ugly sweater Xmas party... Very niiiceeeee...
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

imseanavery Sean Avery
Learning the true meaning of #xmas from @BDubi17......@BRichards_1991 @HLundqvist30 @RMcDonagh27 @derekstepan21 pic.twitter.com/7Iak5DM
1 hour ago Favorite Reply

Ag_iRlwCEAAhqrE.jpg

BDubi17 Brandon Dubinsky
Buddy the elf aka Boyler and Santa aka dubi pic.twitter.com/ezH3JnYX
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Ag_wcA5CIAEL8Ev.jpg

Okay....:laugh:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thanks for the heads up. I'll add them tomorrow when I'm on my computer again, can't do it from my phone.

I'll probably add beat writers and what not too for people interested.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
I was going to post it, but I checked this morning and he deleted it.
Therefore my theory:
Gaborik was wasted and sad about the game. He gave Pamela a little tweet. In the morning he realized what he did and deleted it.

Jun 18, 2011
New Jersey
I saw on NHL Network that Gabs tweeted something like "hey pamelaanderson when are you going to come to NYC and see a Rangers game :)" does he always tweet stuff like that?

DrSutton*

Henrik is killing it right now

HLundqvist30 Henrik Lundqvist
"Dont get too comfortable with who you are at any given time, you may miss the opportunity to become who u want to be" #alwaystrytogetbetter

HLundqvist30 Henrik Lundqvist
The more I think about that quote the harder I wanna work. I know where I wanna be, and I'm not there yet... #94lookedlikesomuchfun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad