Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Lines should be

KAP MATT NY
HY JT MARNER
MAR KADRI BROWN
ENNIS GOAT LIND

I really don't think Marleau should be on that first unit. He loses a ton of battles, and gives it away.

Lines will be

Marleau-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-JT-Marner
Johnsson-Kadri-Brown
Ennis-Lindholm-kappy

Kappy undeservedly down to the 4th line because babs refuses to demote his boy.

Also Johnsson over the goat all day every day

Reactions: ImpartialNHLfan

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It's odd they cancelled today. Maybe didn't want to show their cards of who was going to play with who?

Babs said last night Nylander was gonna practice and hopefully play, but then they didn't end up practicing today.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Interested to see who Babcock puts on the LW on the Matthews-Nylander line

I'd go with Kapanen or Johnsson but I'm presuming Babcock goes with Marleau instead

Reactions: TimeZone

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Interested to see who Babcock puts on the LW on the Matthews-Nylander line

I'd go with Kapanen or Johnsson but I'm presuming Babcock goes with Marleau instead

Connor "gud pro" brown, he wouldn't have mentioned it if he wasn't seriously thinking about doing it

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
With no practice! Bold move... Almost as if both the team and Nylander wants to ensure the fans understand how much he wants to play with this team, and what a pro he has been during these negotiations by keeping himself in tip-top shape.

Hit the ground running....I kinda like it.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Connor "gud pro" brown, he wouldn't have mentioned it if he wasn't seriously thinking about doing it

God just the thought of that makes me shake my head, in no way should Brown be on our top line under any circumstances besides catastrophic injuries

Babcocks Marner

It's a magical time
Mar 3, 2015
Toronto
I think he goes on the Naz line for a few games. Hope he gets Naz going, someone has too.
Willy should get a little sheltering before being back with Matthews. Face some 3rd lines, get into rhythm and back with Matthews after 3-4 games.
Hope Kappy doesn't get the short end of this stick, because Brown deserves that short end.

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
woo.jpg

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
It's odd they cancelled today. Maybe didn't want to show their cards of who was going to play with who?

Babs said last night Nylander was gonna practice and hopefully play, but then they didn't end up practicing today.
It’s just Nylander playing.
Vs. Detroit by himself. Just to get him back into shape. 4-1 Leafs.

Reactions: glue and Leaf4Life
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad