Rumor: Official non Penguins Trade Deadline Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Keep this thread to non Penguins NHL trades and rumors please.

dcced80c67a7e4af8d36088287446bb2.gif

Pens rumors and trades can be found here:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
2 2nds for Copp. 1 could become a 1st if they make it to the Conference Finals. Steep price but a good player.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Am I missing something? People are acting like the Avs made major upgrades. It looks to me that they added basically Jost in Lehkonen and then a super old Cogs and Sturm (Who I like a lot tbh). Manson was a decent deal, but was defense really an issue with them?

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Big fat L for Edmonton. Kulak was nice, but Brassard is hot trash. They are on a 5 game winning streak and once again do not make a move that will make them competitive with the good teams. They keep their 1st rounder year after year.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Am I missing something? People are acting like the Avs made major upgrades. It looks to me that they added basically Jost in Lehkonen and then a super old Cogs and Sturm (Who I like a lot tbh). Manson was a decent deal, but was defense really an issue with them?
Their defense isn’t healthy. I like the moves they made, I think they are missing 1 top 6 piece. And their goaltending is a huge question mark.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
Their defense isn’t healthy. I like the moves they made, I think they are missing 1 top 6 piece. And their goaltending is a huge question mark.

Even with Byram out they still have Toews, E Johnson, Girard and Makar. I dunno man. Sakic should be throwing 1st round picks and prospects to get them a cup while Kadri is there.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Even with Byram out they still have Toews, E Johnson, Girard and Makar. I dunno man. Sakic should be throwing 1st round picks and prospects to get them a cup while Kadri is there.

I think Manson adds something to their top four that they didn't really have to balance out a guy like Girard (who seemed to get manhandled last playoffs). As good as Makar, Toews and Girard are, they're not exactly the most physical/crease clearing type of players that you need in the playoffs when refs decide to call nothing.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
I think Manson adds something to their top four that they didn't really have to balance out a guy like Girard (who seemed to get manhandled last playoffs). As good as Makar, Toews and Girard are, they're not exactly the most physical/crease clearing type of players that you need in the playoffs when refs decide to call nothing.

Yeah, I like the move, but that forward group still leaves me wanting for more.

Also, why are people all acting like Copp is going to be some big playoff guy for the Rags when he's got 12 points in 34 games?

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Kraken tanking next year for Bedard? I wonder if we'll see more teams tank with Bedard and Michkov coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad