OFFICIAL -Bruins 2015-16 Regular Season ROSTER THREAD

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I dunno about the Lucic trade being good yet. If it ends up being Zboril and a guy to never play in the NHL drafted at #21 or something, that's not going to look so good for a pretty damn good NHL commodity that almost any GM would have wanted. In a vacuum #13 + keeping Jones would have been pretty damn good.

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Bruins 4th Line

Want to know what kind of fourth line possibilities and lines you folks can come up with because as of right now I feel our fourth line is equal to or less than last years fourth line and that's really bad.

Id like to run with,
Rinaldo Koko Griffith/Camara

Gives the youth experience and limits Claude playing Talbot and Kelly to much. Those 2 have really looked pitiful not just the three games this year but preseason and most of last year.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
How many Bruins starters do you feel are top 15 in the league at their position such as #4 RW, #3C, #2D, #1G, etc.? Just curious.

Ogrim

Oct 11, 2012
Stockholm
I dunno about the Lucic trade being good yet. If it ends up being Zboril and a guy to never play in the NHL drafted at #21 or something, that's not going to look so good for a pretty damn good NHL commodity that almost any GM would have wanted. In a vacuum #13 + keeping Jones would have been pretty damn good.

Are you already calling bust on C.Miller and Kuraly?

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Want to know what kind of fourth line possibilities and lines you folks can come up with because as of right now I feel our fourth line is equal to or less than last years fourth line and that's really bad.

Id like to run with,
Rinaldo Koko Griffith/Camara

Gives the youth experience and limits Claude playing Talbot and Kelly to much. Those 2 have really looked pitiful not just the three games this year but preseason and most of last year.

I don't think that line ever gets across the red line. I don't think you can concentrate too much youth/inexperience in one place or you get what we saw on Monday, with Morrow and C.Miller tripping all over each other.

I'd like to see Rinaldo - Kelly - Randell. Two vets and one kid who will fit the role of a 4th liner and who will provide some push-back in a 6-2 drubbing.

Send Kemp down, he's not processing the game fast enough and needs some time to adjust to the smaller rinks. Call him back in December and re-evaluate.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I don't think that line ever gets across the red line. I don't think you can concentrate too much youth/inexperience in one place or you get what we saw on Monday, with Morrow and C.Miller tripping all over each other.

I'd like to see Rinaldo - Kelly - Randell. Two vets and one kid who will fit the role of a 4th liner and who will provide some push-back in a 6-2 drubbing.

Send Kemp down, he's not processing the game fast enough and needs some time to adjust to the smaller rinks. Call him back in December and re-evaluate.

Seems like the idea fourth line. Kelly is even willing to fight. It certainly seems like it would be more effective than last year's fourth line.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Agree with you on everything, except the Miller and Morrow tripping all over the place. This is the second time I have seen you say this and while it's true to a certain extent, I think you are vastly overstating it. They are making rookies mistakes, but also making some plays that no other D (except Krug) could do last season. Now that Chara is back, I hope that Clode decides on some pairings and sticks with them. Once that happens and the young D have set partners, I think you will see less and less of the "tripping all over each other".

A D partner is like an O-line in football. The more they play together, the better they get.

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
I'm behind the B the coaching staff and GM stressed working together and having each other's back. Sounded really good but I wish they would hold these guys responsible when they don't. I wanna see anger and fights and emotion I'm sick of this crap. If were gonna lose I rather us lose in the score board and not in every aspect of the game.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
time to play Pasta with Spooner again

Pasta is pointless. So is Spooner (outside of the PP).

Lineup modification required imo

Ericksson Krejci Hayes
Marchand Bergeron Connolly
Beleksky Spooner Pasta
Rinaldo Kelly Randall

thoughts?

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
the only move I've liked was Rinaldo lol
biggest blunder was trading Martin Jones

Jones was a trade asset. Another 1st that the Kings didn't have. Nothing more. I bet Sweeney never even talked to him. We probably knew that the Sharks wanted him, and desperately needed a goaltender, so Sweeney made him part of the deal.

He... he... he... he used his common sense? These lines... are what they're supposed to be!

Today will go down in history.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
Or Rinaldo is in the top9 if Beleskey can't play with Kelly :laugh:

:laugh: Sitting Rinaldo is tough. He has exceeded expectations and I have noticed even the haters have been slightly won over.

I am thrilled with the forward depth the B's have this year.

Healthy competition.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
:laugh: Sitting Rinaldo is tough. He has exceeded expectations and I have noticed even the haters have been slightly won over.

I am thrilled with the forward depth the B's have this year.

Healthy competition.

Sure but if Rinaldo and Kelly are in our top9 we have some problems :laugh:

We can't expect top6/pp to be on fire everynight, we need depth scoring.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
Sure but if Rinaldo and Kelly are in our top9 we have some problems :laugh:

We can't expect top6/pp to be on fire everynight, we need depth scoring.

:eek: Dammit man! You burst my safe bubble!:laugh:

But we do have Spooner on the 4th. And I think he will generate much against other teams 4th line.

BigBadBruins63*

the only move I've liked was Rinaldo lol
biggest blunder was trading Martin Jones

:facepalm:

Not even close. Sweeney got a 1st and a prospect with upside in Kuraly for an unproven backup G with starter potential. We had Rask to begin with. How was it a blunder? Because at the moment, he's playing well in SJS? Yeah, let's wait more than 5 games before making this assumption.

If we're going to pinpoint a players' performance, his last 3 games he's 1-2-0 with a 3.33 GAA and .980 SV%

Like i said, way to early to know what Jones is. Calling it the biggest blunder, is laughable. Let the season play out some more.

BigBadBruins63*

Why's everyone pumped Eriksson is on the 1st line for practice? He's been on the 1st line the last two games.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Why's everyone pumped Eriksson is on the 1st line for practice? He's been on the 1st line the last two games.

Because Beleskey is back and was originally there. Claude is finally mixing it up based on performance and not what hes comfortable with.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
So Spooner on the 4th line with zero scoring next to him is okay with the Fan Club? Surprised by that.

I mean I think he's been invisible at even strength but I would still like to see them move guys around to get him going, if for nothing else to figure out if he's worth anything. What's the point of having a player with that skillset skating 4th line with grinders and defensive guys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad