Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Wow.

Just WOW.

''THIS IS BULLSH*T.''

''UN****ING PROFESSIONAL THE WAY YOU GUYS PLAYED.''

''BAD ****ING ATTITUDE ON TOP OF IT.''

''FVVCK!''

Gallant-Galchenyuk conversation during the Bruins game was also pretty cool.

Last edited:

Newhabfan

Sep 3, 2008
Montreal
Gallant was doing it exactly right. "Shut up and listen" = "Get off the defensive attitude, and take the info I'm giving you". Then he ended with a solid validation "You play very hard right now, it's time to play smart". Also with direct physical contact (a tap on the shoulder I think).

A pro.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
My 2 favorite moments from this episode

Gallant telling Chuckie: "Shut up and listen".:laugh:

But my favorite was when Therrien went full rage mode against the Flyers. Usually he gives his speech at the end of the intermission but this time he decided to do it early. You can see Beaulieu getting up and start walking but he then sees Therrien arriving so he's like "Oh **** I better sit down". Hilarious!!!:laugh:

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
But my favorite was when Therrien went full rage mode against the Flyers. Usually he gives his speech at the end of the intermission but this time he decided to do it early. You can see Beaulieu getting up and start walking but he then sees Therrien arriving so he's like "Oh **** I better sit down". Hilarious!!!:laugh:

That $%?& at the end...:laugh:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
My 2 favorite moments from this episode

You can see Beaulieu getting up and start walking but he then sees Therrien arriving so he's like "Oh **** I better sit down". Hilarious!!!:laugh:

This was awesome. Didn't see the episode last night, just saw that and Beaulieu was just..."back, back, back.....:laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Nice to see the captain talking after that, I thought Gio was pretty quiet in the locker room. For some reasons, I was expecting Gorges to step up.

To be honest I thought it was Gorges at first. But man MT let those guys hear it. He gave me chills listening to that anger in his voice

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Yeah, Gallant telling him to shut up, cool.. not. :shakehead way to handle a kid moron.

Maybe it's just me but I had ZERO problems with that.
Chuckie kept talking while Gallant was trying to explain. Gallant had to put his foot down.

Chuckie has probably heard WORSE. If he gets rattled by this, he isn't cut out for the NHL.

I think he will be fine..

bdawg1989*

hahaha we NEED a Beaulieu gif. Hilarious how he turns around scared ****less about the incoming storm.

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe it's just me but I had ZERO problems with that.
Chuckie kept talking while Gallant was trying to explain. Gallant had to put his foot down.

Chuckie has probably heard WORSE. If he gets rattled by this, he isn't cut out for the NHL.

I think he will be fine..

No doubt. I was grinning ear-to-ear when I heard that. Loving the way our staff handles things. It should be a dictatorship, not some Boudreau-like camp cupcake. Chucky will be better for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad