Official 24CH TV Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Being weekly, I assume we will get less game footage and more backstage footage.. especially the weeks where we hardly have any games.

Wonder what they'll do for the olympic break?

dzd ncnfzd

Aug 8, 2007
It's not the worst thing in the world...being able to pee standing up is rather useful.

Any self respecting woman can learn to pee standing up also......its done in most of the "rest of the world"...Haha, off topic I know

Loved the clips, lets not be too critical of our sycophantic RDS, its all good and in good fun.

HBO they are not, the market size cannot justify those production costs, it annoys me when everything is compared to "American" stuff, lets support our own even if perceived to be more amateurish. Mini rant from an ornery old curmudgeon.

dreamingofdrouin*

Is there anywhere I can watch the 6th and 7th episode in english?

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
The project’s renewal, in a new and improved format, is now available to a larger audience. 24CH will now air on Canal D as well as on RDS and TSN. With the new Bell TV app, customers will also be able to watch the director’s cut, 24CH Premiere, 24 hours in advance.

The first weekly presentation of 24CH will take place October 5, kicking off a series of 27 half-hour episodes airing every Saturday at 6:30 p.m. on Canal D, and after L’antichambre at 10:45 p.m. on RDS. The series will also be broadcast on RDS2 from October 7 at 6 p.m. and in its English version on TSN2 beginning October 9 at 7 p.m. and on TSN from October 10 at 2 p.m. The director’s cut 24CH Premiere will be available every Friday night in advance on the new Bell TV app.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=683723&navid=DL|MTL|home

Analyzer*

I hope it's more black and white highlights in slow motion. Makes it so good. The puck moves too fast for me, so this way I get to see it in a speed I can see how the game of hockey is played.

Johnny B Good

Sep 21, 2011
For those of you that dont live in Canada, and dont have TSN or RDS..Hockeystreams usually has the episode on their site :)

void

Jan 5, 2006
@ArponBasu:
Just watched first episode of #Habs 24CH premiering tomorrow night. Pretty sharp. See Leblanc being cut, b/h scenes on Parros getting hurt.

Can't wait.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I would be very happy if they cut down game footage by 90%.
Show important goals, important game moments.. end game footage there.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I would be very happy if they cut down game footage by 90%.
Show important goals, important game moments.. end game footage there.

That's exactly what they're doing!

@BWildeCTV:
24CH focus more on behind the scenes. So many great jokes from players. Touching moment with Bournival family. Bergevin's caring. Awesome TV

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 24m

Just watched a preview of #Habs 1st episode of #24CH Season 2. Inaugural series was compelling; this year looks to be even more entertaining

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
That's exactly what they're doing!

@BWildeCTV:
24CH focus more on behind the scenes. So many great jokes from players. Touching moment with Bournival family. Bergevin's caring. Awesome TV

Hope that's true. Asked Arpon if there is alot less slow-mo game footage this year, he said there is still a fair amount. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

‏@ArponBasu
@garytalmeida No, there's still a fair amount of that

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Im glad theres more character in this series. It really says Montreal Canadiens when Character is in the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->