Official 24CH TV show thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macbeth

Mar 12, 2008
Petite-Patrie, Qc
You're making it sound like I'm implying their telling him to shut up. I said the looks on their faces are as if they wish he would just shut up and stop screaming about **** he can't even do himself.

You seem to be unfamiliar with the concept of video editing.

That said, your cherry picking of players's reactions to another's speeches is useless and impertinent, as we have witnessed just as many instances where the complete opposite occured.

Poor Sauce...

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
I used to be able to watch the 24CH episodes on Swisshabs' site. Now, whenever I click the links you guys provides it brings me to these two links:

http://swisshabs.blogspot.com/2013/10/24ch-saison-2-episode-3.html#comment-form

http://swisshabs.blogspot.ch/2011/04/documentaires-canadien-de-montreal.html

-After a really crappy 5-4 loss to the Hurricanes tonight, the last thing I wanna do is try to figure this thing out. I'm already pissed the hell off. If one of you guys could help me out it'd be very much appreciated. Merci, thanks.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Our family had that Habs vs Nordiques rivalry going on during the holidays also. It was awesome. My uncles from Quebec were easy prey and often outnumbered. Good memories.

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
I wonder if 24CH will inadvertently lead to Therrien getting fired more quickly? That show sure does present him as being an absolute moron.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They had a shot of a bathroom where they focused on urinals that were positioned at a normal height, followed by a lower one (intended for kids), and next to which Habs pranksters added a paper cup taped against the wall at floor level, with the inscription "for Gionta and Davey".

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Don't think it made the players hungary either. :laugh:

Maybe Habs lack conditioning?

Maybe Therrien needs a bell?

:sarcasm:

EDIT:

serie2.gif

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2010
Wow nobody mentioned the toilet cup yet for DD and Gionta? :laugh: I thought that was messed up! I wonder who did it..

dreamingofdrouin*

in episod 14 can someone tell me what the epic song is playing prior to the markov misconduct in the nasville game....it's playing during the third period......it was in episode 13 as well....its soooo epic i've been trying to find out what it is since the 2010 olympics

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Probably my favorite 24CH episode this season. A lot more locker room stuff. I loved the whole "Sniper" thing. Hilarious.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
The players sure seem to hate Therrien and the coaching staff. :sarcasm:

Good stuff. Hockey's supposed to be fun and looks like they are having plenty of it.

I thought it was the best one so far too.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Great episode for sure. And Great to see Therrien ALMOST taking some responsabilities for his own indiscipline in Carolina.

One thing though...."sniper in the stands", I'd apply it to guys who embellishes and dives. I don't want to see that anymore. And to start bashing the other teams for doing it, we need to reduce those events as well.

PricePkPatch*

Great episode for sure. And Great to see Therrien ALMOST taking some responsabilities for his own indiscipline in Carolina.

One thing though...."sniper in the stands", I'd apply it to guys who embellishes and dives. I don't want to see that anymore. And to start bashing the other teams for doing it, we need to reduce those events as well.

It's an in-joke to tease between players. Lighten up

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wow nobody mentioned the toilet cup yet for DD and Gionta? :laugh: I thought that was messed up! I wonder who did it..

Not that it matters ... but someone did at post no. 885, a few posts before yours. Meh, no one reads anything that's more than one post away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad