Official 2023 NHL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Fantilli sounds like a type of pasta, so being a fat f*** like me, he’s #1 on my board.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
We need one from you this time.
I'm a procrastinator at heart.

Caught some of the Kelowna game last night. Cristall and Caden Price look quite good. I think most know about Cristall but Price is a ~borderline first rounder for most now. Late August birthday, in a forward heavy draft, he could be a favorite come draft day if the continues the trend. He and Tourigny were the two defensemen that stood out for me at the Hlinka games I caught.

Gonna check out this Bedard guy tonight.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I'm a procrastinator at heart.

Caught some of the Kelowna game last night. Cristall and Caden Price look quite good. I think most know about Cristall but Price is a ~borderline first rounder for most now. Late August birthday, in a forward heavy draft, he could be a favorite come draft day if the continues the trend. He and Tourigny were the two defensemen that stood out for me at the Hlinka games I caught.

Gonna check out this Bedard guy tonight.
Yea, Price was someone I liked too. Idk If I'll be watching guys that aren't good enough for top 10ish maybe 15ish this year though. It's too much.

From watching last year and some of this year I already had it like this (no order just groups).

Bedard
Michkov

Fantilli
Benson
Yager
Carlsson
Dvorsky
Sale
Gulyayev

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
How to find FLYguy's top 15.

1) Go to Eliteprospects Draft Center Page.
2) Click on the player info tab
3) Sort by birthday
4) Find all young guys who are super duper young for the draft and who aren't above 6'2"

Profit

yes-agreed.gif

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Watching the Flyers this preseason, I can picture them finishing dead last in the league the losing the lottery and ending up with the third pick. I can see the lottery winners and runner ups picking Bedard and Fantilli, leaving the Flyers with Michkov and his 2025-26 contract. Chuck saying “He is such a talent, we are willing to wait for him, and we will try to get him out of the contract early.” Michkov’s response? He signs a contract extension with the KHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad