Official 2023 NHL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The US crop is down this year after last year’s.

Not counting the late birthday’s but seems like some of their best prospects this year are playing outside the US Program. Musty might be their highest upside guy. So they should be icing a better than normal team at the Hlinka this year.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The US crop is down this year after last year’s.

Not counting the late birthday’s but seems like some of their best prospects this year are playing outside the US Program. Musty might be their highest upside guy. So they should be icing a better than normal team at the Hlinka this year.
Sounds perfect for this management group.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
The Flyers definitely get pushed down two spots by the lottery this year just to really drive a stake into the heart of this team's future. Whoever they pick is going to turn out to be one of the worst choices from the top 10.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Fantilli. He might even be second.
I do like fantilli, but me personally, I saw him as an elite talent but not really franchise level, not saying he's not, just I didn't see franchise level, although that could very well change as the season goes on, but yeah I do like him as well, big kid, 6'4 I believe, but michkov to me just has that scoring touch that I think puts him above fantilli

Reactions: BernieParent

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I do like fantilli, but me personally, I saw him as an elite talent but not really franchise level, not saying he's not, just I didn't see franchise level, although that could very well change as the season goes on, but yeah I do like him as well, big kid, 6'4 I believe, but michkov to me just has that scoring touch that I think puts him above fantilli
4611220C-FD26-4538-A7D4-8624A4B95F78.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad