Offical HFOil Ticket Exchange 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis093

Travis
May 5, 2012
Saskatoon
I've had tickets in both, and I take the gallery each time. Standing you just kind of... stand there. not even all the rows have a bar to lean on, so if you get one that doesn't, you're ****ed. The view is generally better though.

In the gallery the biggest pro is that you obviously get a seat, but the area in general tends to be more rowdy than lower seated areas. If you sit in the gallery for a Flames or Nucks game, it's guaranteed to be great. Even for regular games it's a pretty good time if you've had some beers.

It's going to be my first Oiler game, and I wont be drinking because i'm underage, so hopefully it will still be great. Is there anyway I could get my jersey signed before the game starts? Thanks :P

Sloth Slothersons*

What's the deal with Mini Packs? I know little to nothing about them. But I was just selected for an opportunity to purchase them.

I think I remember entering a draw but I thought it was for free tickets.

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
What's the deal with Mini Packs? I know little to nothing about them. But I was just selected for an opportunity to purchase them.

I think I remember entering a draw but I thought it was for free tickets.

Mini packs are just packs of games you can buy. they are most definately not free.

http://oilers.nhl.com/v2/ext/pdf/2013-14Mini-PackPriorityDrawFAQs.pdf

My draw time was today at 8:30 so picked me up Winnipeg Opening night, Ottawa, Dallas, and the Kings :handclap:

NewJetsfan

Checked this morning and they made available more seats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood Original

El Presidente
May 3, 2007
Anyone know where I can find a listing of face value prices for tickets?

Edit: I have an extra 6 game mini pack that I would consider selling to anyone who lost out. It is section 114, Row 10, Seat 11 &12. I paid $1798. Only catch is I would like to keep the preseason Oil vs. Canucks tickets.

PM Me if you are interested.

Last edited:

dyzfunctioned

Oct 4, 2012
My window was 12:30 today. Man, slim pickings. Pack #8 is single seating only. I ended up going with pack #6 in section 207.

Sloth Slothersons*

Well I purchased Pack 3 way up in the gallery! Opening night vs Jets, Dallas Sequins, Sens, and the Kings right at the end of the season (man I hope we're in a playoff spot or in the race for this one).

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
Well I purchased Pack 3 way up in the gallery! Opening night vs Jets, Dallas Sequins, Sens, and the Kings right at the end of the season (man I hope we're in a playoff spot or in the race for this one).

I'm way in the nose bleeds to for the same pack!, best bang for your buck

Last edited:

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
got a pair of tickets to all pre season games. Tickets are in section 216 row 33/34. Asking 70$/pair. Or $240/pair for all 4 games

Pontius Palat

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
What are Colonnade tickets for mid-low priority games usually like? 'Cause I'm a huge Tampa fan and would love to see them here but as a broke university student I can't see myself paying what some crazy people on stubhub are asking.

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
Stamkos and Tampa on a weekend would be a mid to mid-high level game, not mid to low. I'd say at least $75 per for colonnade for that game will be the ticketmaster face.

Pontius Palat

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Stamkos and Tampa on a weekend would be a mid to mid-high level game, not mid to low. I'd say at least $75 per for colonnade for that game will be the ticketmaster face.

Dang, I was still hoping the whole Florida hockey team thing would give me a free ride since no one usually cares about us :( I'll probably be there regardless in some capacity, even if it means the standing gallery.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Reg season I think is sept 19

HAHA I literally posted that right above your post a week or so ago.

ahaha wow. Thanks. In my defence, I was on my phone and didn't want to scroll through the whole thread to read it all.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
I am selling my Oilers tickets to all the Pre Season Games this year. My tickets are side by side in section 211 row 37.

September 14 vs Calgary Flames $80/pair
September 21 vs Vancouver Canucks $80/pair
September 23 vs Winnipeg Jets 80$/pair
September 24 vs NY Rangers $80/pair

I will have the tickets available September 7. Let me know if interested or have any questions. Thank you!

Inf123

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
looking for 2 tickets to home opener would like tickets along the sides (away from the netting) in the 200's section. Please send me a PM if you got anything available.

binderjinder

Sep 22, 2010
Regular Season Oilers Games For Sale

I wount be able to make the following games. Tickets are in section 203 row 32, right on the blueline. Prices listed are for the pair. Hard-copy tickets. All game are below face value.

Oilers vs Devils - Oct 7 - $180 for the pair
Oilers vs Stars - Nov 13 - $180 for the pair
Oilers vs sharks - Nov 15 - $180 for he pair
Oilers vs jackets - Nov 19 - $160 for the pair
Oilers vs Panthers - Nov 21 - $160 for the pair
Oilers vs coyotes - Dec 3 - $160 for the pair

PM me if interested. Can meet anywhere south-side.

Last edited:

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
Selling:

Saturday 21st preseason vs Canucks
Monday 23rd preseason vs Jets
Tuesday 24th preseason vs Rags

Seats are in section 208, row 35. Thinking ~$30 a seat, PM me if you're interested.

NewJetsfan

Oilers Premium Games
Guarantee great seats for the Oilers premium games at face value. Face value (amount printed on ticket) is $250. This is the amount that you would pay on Ticketmaster. The premium games will far exceed this price on the secondary market.
Choose one premium game:Jets October 1
Canadiens October 10
Leafs October 29
Pittsburgh January 10

Choose one of the following games:Flames September 14
Jets September 23
Predators March 18
Wild February 27

Seats: Silver Club Section 134 Row 18 Seats 9-11 (Oilers shoot twice)
Total per seat is $500 for the 2 games.

I accept cheques, paypal, cash, and e-transfers. Please PM or text (780-298-2294) if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad