Offical HFOil Ticket Exchange 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

windjackass

Hiss Hiss Hiss
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Now that there's a season, just wondering if the mods are interested in stickying another ticket exchange thread? I've used it for both selling and buying in past seasons, and would likely be able to put such a thread to good use again this year.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Ask and you shall recieve and just a reminder of the rules:

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Here's some information that may be useful for buyers and sellers:

rexall.gif

Seating rows:

Gold/Silver Club, Executive: 1-18
Executive Terrace: 21-24
Terrace: 25-31
Colonnade: 32-36/39
Gallery: 42-53

Single game ticket prices and on-sale dates

Mini-pack games and prices

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Several volume ticket resellers have been identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place of mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets. The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Please do not post your personal or work phone numbers here. It is for your own safety and privacy. While you may trust the members of HFBoards with this information, the are hundreds of non registered individuals that can also see you number. If you feel the need to contact people over the phone to set up exchanges/pick up please exchange this info via PM.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
I figure this is the best place to ask this.

How will the organization handle those people who purchased mini packs (like myself) and are pissed off we didn't get to see our games. I got the one with Winnipeg in it, and you better believe I want to see Winnipeg. Will they give me a ticket to a game next year with the Jets?

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I figure this is the best place to ask this.

How will the organization handle those people who purchased mini packs (like myself) and are pissed off we didn't get to see our games. I got the one with Winnipeg in it, and you better believe I want to see Winnipeg. Will they give me a ticket to a game next year with the Jets?

Best thing to do is to contact the Oilers organization and inquire there.

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=33796

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
hopefully the oilers are smarter than the flames, i heard ken king on the radio say "we understand teh fans have been loyal and the best way to repay them is with a great on ice product" this was in response to the question "will there be any reimbursement to the season ticket holders that have paid for seats throughout the lockout"

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
hopefully the oilers are smarter than the flames, i heard ken king on the radio say "we understand teh fans have been loyal and the best way to repay them is with a great on ice product" this was in response to the question "will there be any reimbursement to the season ticket holders that have paid for seats throughout the lockout"

I think LaForge said something similar to this as well. Not that it necessarily means they won't do anything because they still very well could, but I remember hearing him say something along those lines in one of his interviews.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I think LaForge said something similar to this as well. Not that it necessarily means they won't do anything because they still very well could, but I remember hearing him say something along those lines in one of his interviews.

Well it was basically "blahblahblah Laforge lying about tons of **** blahblahblah Laforge lying more about things blah blah blah when justin schultz blasts one top cheddar that's what they really want to see"

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Laforge siad the Oilers would do jack squat. They know they have a captive audience.

I'm out of country all of Feb and the first week of march, so I will probably be posting some tickets here when the schedule comes out.

Inf123

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
I've bought tickets from here before and plan to continue that tradition.

So I will throw this out there right now. I would like to look for 2 tickets for opening night (whenever that is) and ideally in the 200's along the sides (as long as it's not behind the netting) if you got any for sale let me know!

superskid

Nov 23, 2009
I've bought and sold numerous times from this thread over the past few years as well and will continue to do so.

I can't make about half the games and have 4 seats in 224 on the isle if anyone wants to PM me to purchase. (sorry I'll be using home opener)

binderjinder

Sep 22, 2010
I will also have some tickets available for some games, maybe even the home opener, all depends on my schedule for work. My tickets are in Section 203 row 32, right on the blueline. I will update once I recieve my tickets. If your interested in any particular teams in the west since thats all were playing let me know, and if i cant make it there yours.

Please PM me if you are interested in any specific games.

Last edited:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i make 2 or 3 trips a year up from calgary to go to games so i'll hit up this thread when i do

Sep 1, 2009
Edmonton AB
shoaibma.com
I will also have some tickets available for some games, maybe even the home opener, all depends on my schedule for work. My tickets are in Section 203 row 32, right on the blueline. I will update once I recieve my tickets. If your interested in any particular teams in the west since thats all were playing let me know, and if i cant make it there yours.

I'd be interested in the opener if you're selling

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Hey guys, does anybody know when the season opener tickets go on sale, and what's the best method of getting a couple of tickets. Sorry this is my first time buying tickets, and I would really like to see the game on my birthday :D. Thanks in advance!

Edit:apparently there might not be a season opener on the 19th in edm :(

Last edited:

sOiled

Apr 19, 2012
Edmonton
Looks like the home opener will be Tuesday the 22nd against San Jose at 7:30.

I'd be interested in buying a seat or two, but I imagine most people will want to be there themselves!

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I'll be flamed for asking this, but if anyone has a single ticket for either of the two Kings games in Edmonton they are looking to dump at below face value I'd be interested. I'm looking for anything mid-200s down. I figured I'd put this out there and if not I will buy a single ticket for them when individual game tickets are on sale.

CartPig

Jan 12, 2013
If anyone has GOLD seats for Los Angeles on the 24th or Colorado on the 28th, I'd be willing to buy a pair (at a reasonable price of course, below face value)

Kelevra

Mar 6, 2007
Looking for tickets to any of these games...PM if you are selling...preferably further back as I cant afford the seats near the ice.

Feb 16, vs COL
March 23, vs STL
March 30, vs VAN
April 13, vs CAL
April 27, vs VAN

Thanks

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
I'll probably be selling a single seat in this thread to games my wife can't make if I can't get any bites from the other avenues.

I'm in section 208 row 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad