Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
6509123-1280173941-300x225.jpg

*crickets*

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Oh yeah, I'll be there... looking forward to my boys beating down the Vols. As off as WVU was last season, we're still better then them by a good margin.

FWIW, this has apparently been in the works for YEARS. Essentially it's a one-off instead of the home and home that was slated to happen but was nixed due to realignmentapalooza 2011. IIRC the rumored start date for the possible home and home (had the Old Big East not broken up) was 2016 if I remember right.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
the only thing sustaining my will to live is my firm belief that russell wilson did in fact play for nc state longer than he did at wisconsin and that he graduated from there as well

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
This is why there will never be resolution to certain conflicts in this world. People get all worked up over some of the dumbest ****.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
lol you think that's trivial?

In DC, people get so heated about whether or not the President's limousine's license plates say "taxation without representation" or not. Only Democratic Presidents will use them so far.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
lol you think that's trivial?

In DC, people get so heated about whether or not the President's limousine's license plates say "taxation without representation" or not. Only Democratic Presidents will use them so far.

Just furthers my point.

My buddy was telling me a story about how the people in his neighborhood couldn't even agree on what trash company to use, to the point where a few people actually got into a shouting match over it. I mean other than price, what can be so controversial about a friggin trash company? They all use plastic containers that you put out by the road once a week.

Since they couldn't agree, he said there are now 4 trash companies that come into the neighborhood on 4 different days. :laugh:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Just furthers my point.

My buddy was telling me a story about how the people in his neighborhood couldn't even agree on what trash company to use, to the point where a few people actually got into a shouting match over it. I mean other than price, what can be so controversial about a friggin trash company? They all use plastic containers that you put out by the road once a week.

Since they couldn't agree, he said there are now 4 trash companies that come into the neighborhood on 4 different days. :laugh:

Uhhhhh. What.

W
h
a
t

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Just furthers my point.

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad