OT: Off Topic Thread XIV: Internet Points? Internet Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Oops, you misunderstood me. I was referring to athletes at those schools, and in particular, football players.

I would never disparage the quality of a "regular person's" degree from the typical, well known colleges and universities.

My apologies if you took it that way.

All good bro. I was pretty sure I knew what you meant. The football players fly around in chartered jets while everyone else takes 18 hour bus rides. There is a certain disparity :)

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So it's 6:30 and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Tonight I have....completed Bioshock on hard difficulty from Olympus Heights to the end (for the achievements I never got), attempted to resume Dark Souls 2 before I gave up because my roommate went to bed and I didn't want to keep him awake, read through 22 pages of posts on FMyLife(deal with it), and watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones (yes, I HAVE lived under a rock. Again, deal with it).

Now I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying to sleep at all since it's already morning and the sun just came up.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Wrigley Field turned 100, Cubs celebrate by blowing a three run lead in the 9th, lose 7-5.

#MostCubsThingEver

rofl.gif

So it's 6:30 and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Tonight I have....completed Bioshock on hard difficulty from Olympus Heights to the end (for the achievements I never got), attempted to resume Dark Souls 2 before I gave up because my roommate went to bed and I didn't want to keep him awake, read through 22 pages of posts on FMyLife(deal with it), and watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones (yes, I HAVE lived under a rock. Again, deal with it).

Now I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying to sleep at all since it's already morning and the sun just came up.

Stay up. Your sleeping pattern will be fubar if you sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad