OT: Off Topic Thread XIII: The Deebz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Damn Hox and his ridiculously good looking gene pool. And your dad will get better; I'm expecting him to attend the wedding of me and any of your female relatives if they become available again :naughty:

Glad to hear about the new job, 100TG! Sounds like the change of scenery is working out for you.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Damn Hox and his ridiculously good looking gene pool. And your dad will get better; I'm expecting him to attend the wedding of me and any of your female relatives if they become available again :naughty:

Glad to hear about the new job, 100TG! Sounds like the change of scenery is working out for you.

Haha thanks UC! I'm going to see pops today so I'll tell him that he's got another wedding to look forward to.

I do have other single cousins, but they are in Holland.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Straight Outta Compton is really good

I actually took little trip to Edmonton last week just too watch it with some friends, loved it. Just started playing here on Friday, took my girlfriend and seen it again! Such a great movie, kinda bummed they left some stuff out but it is a long movie to begin with, great nonetheless.

bWo*

I actually took little trip to Edmonton last week just too watch it with some friends, loved it. Just started playing here on Friday, took my girlfriend and seen it again! Such a great movie, kinda bummed they left some stuff out but it is a long movie to begin with, great nonetheless.

They made Yella look like a goof and Ren look like he barely contributed, nonetheless it was a great movie. Didnt feel like it was 2.5 hours long

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
The Off-Topic Thread 14 - Theo Thread!

What an off-topic place.

It's thread 14!

Also, pick my new username. Please know that I will try to get you to vote for the one I want you to vote for. Please know that I will also helpfully not tell you which option that is. Aren't I great? :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad