OT: Off Topic Thread XIII: The Deebz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
When I have an off-topic thread it's just gonna be called "no more class"

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
So, i'm officially moving back to Calgary in January. I've been accepted to do my EMT-P (ACP - Advanced Care Paramedic) starting January 6th!

It'll be nice to get out of Saskatchewan! :D

Aug 3, 2010
So, i'm officially moving back to Calgary in January. I've been accepted to do my EMT-P (ACP - Advanced Care Paramedic) starting January 6th!

It'll be nice to get out of Saskatchewan! :D

Where are you taking it? SAIT? PMA?

Also, best of luck. :)

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Where are you taking it? SAIT? PMA?

Also, best of luck. :)

Thank-you!

Yes, through SAIT. I have my EMT-A and have worked Fire/Ambulance, but felt it was time to advance in my career.

Are you an EMT? Family? Or just know the schools?

Aug 3, 2010
Thank-you!

Yes, through SAIT. I have my EMT-A and have worked Fire/Ambulance, but felt it was time to advance in my career.

Are you an EMT? Family? Or just know the schools?
Did you take your EMT-A through SAIT as well?

I've been an EMT for the past 3 years and a bit. Haven't seriously thought about taking the jump to paramedic but I have a couple of close friends who are either paramedics themselves, or are taking the course this coming term (at SAIT, as well) and they kind of got me into it in the first place.
I've only deal with ambulance though, not really interested in fire myself, and I do some side gigs with recreational sports teams and other community events as a security guard and/or team medic but I'm mostly in and out between Calgary to Red Deer working the trucks.

A few of my partners have been instructors at SAIT as well, and they're good guys. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad