OT: Off-Topic Thread - 2018 - It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I have a minor fender bender in Sunrise ( I was rear ended slightly but tail light damaged )

The driver hands me his license and he is from Quebec and says - no English

I say in English as he is taking my info ' Bruins are going to the playoffs and Montreal will play golf '

He explodes ' Your team has animals like Chara and Marchand'

I replied 'Ole, Ole, Ole' - I am in a very good mood right now :D

Gee, he's a purty fast learner isn't he?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I have a minor fender bender in Sunrise ( I was rear ended slightly but tail light damaged )

I say in English as he is taking my info ' Bruins are going to the playoffs and Montreal will play golf '

you're my hero. lol

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Troll.Of.The.Century.Right.Here. :yo:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
And probably the last. Until they figure out went wrong with this one. Jeez, someone screwed up royally

A few years ago a college in Massachusetts had to tear down their new library as the designers forgot to calculate the weight of the books.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
In-n-Out is overrated. Good burgers, but the fries suck, even if you put the glorified thousand island dressing "animal style" spread on them. Five Guys>>>>In-N-Out

And it was like 100 degrees out here in October for a heat wave, and that suuuucked. If you don't have AC, it's the worst. I don't miss huge snowstorms and having to shovel, but I'll take temperatures in the 0-10 range over in the 90-100 range any day, no question. Most of all I miss fall and spring.

What I will say is that I like the pacific time zone a lot better than I thought I would. Hockey and baseball games done by 7 or 8 PM is a blessing

Blasphemy!!!

I usually see In n Out vs 5 Guys vs Whataburger

5 Guys gave me the runs last 2 times I had it and In n Out is my day off n chill burger. I get cheese fries no animal fries.

I had In-N-Out once when I was in Reno 2 months ago, it was good but had to sit at the drive thru forever.

In-N-Out is good stuff but noting beats a chili burger from Tommy's. :thumbu:

20101025-tommys-ad.jpg

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
They want the geniuses who last week were eating Tide Pods to help decide the future of the country.

guinness-brilliant1.jpg

Letting children(teens) vote is moronic. The same children who will "break up" with someone and slander them all over social media then the next day get back with them and post how much they love each other all over the same social media. There are adults like that but there are many more children.

If you cant smoke, drink, buy a firearm, serve your country, gamble, etc..........before 18 and 21 then you shouldn't change the voting age. But I see where this whole thing is going and their agenda.

Wont go any further with it tho.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Got an alert that said the engineering firm that built that bridge also was responsible for the Zakim.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Letting children(teens) vote is moronic. The same children who will "break up" with someone and slander them all over social media then the next day get back with them and post how much they love each other all over the same social media. There are adults like that but there are many more children.

If you cant smoke, drink, buy a firearm, serve your country, gamble, etc..........before 18 and 21 then you shouldn't change the voting age. But I see where this whole thing is going and their agenda.

Wont go any further with it tho.
Probably should limit all decision making of people below 25.

Reactions: VegasPatriot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad