Pre-Game Talk: October 1: Jets @ Oilers, 9pm CDT CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hall vs. Little in the face-off dot tomorrow - should make for an interesting FO% for Little by the end of the game. :laugh:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Be a late one for me tomorrow here in Ontario. SO pumped though! Nervous though. Work is going to drag on tomorrow for sure.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
There has been a long standing rivalry between our two teams and I just wanted to say that I am glad your back in the West.

Looking forward to a good game.

OileDrop

Sep 16, 2013
Winnipeg
Im fellow Winnipeger, My Oilers are #1 but I still like my Jets 2nd. Sorry Jets gotta lose tomorrow though!

Jets have struggled vs WEST teams!

chancemc

Oct 2, 2011
my dad lives and red deere and just called me and told me hes gonna fly me out for the game tommorow. holy hell im excited gonna get crazy wooooooooooooo

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Im fellow Winnipeger, My Oilers are #1 but I still like my Jets 2nd. Sorry Jets gotta lose tomorrow though!

Jets have struggled vs WEST teams!

2 years ago. Different team now. Sorry, but I like the Jets chances tomorrow. :nod:

my dad lives and red deere and just called me and told me hes gonna fly me out for the game tommorow. holy hell im excited gonna get crazy wooooooooooooo

Congrats! Have a great time. :nod:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
1st Star
cwdq.png

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Why are Oiler fans confident they'll win tomorrow?
If they were at full strength okay, but with out The Nuge or Gagne?

They certainly can win, but they seem to be truly confident they will.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Why are Oiler fans confident they'll win tomorrow?
If they were at full strength okay, but with out The Nuge or Gagne?

They certainly can win, but they seem to be truly confident they will.

It's the hallucagins in the pollution from the oils sands.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
They've struggled against Eastern teams too.

Of course, so have the Jets. ;)

You Have to give the Oilers credit for the solid winning streak they put together for a few years though.

It takes skill to win the lottery three times in a row.

If you can't be good, be bad and lucky.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Hall vs. Little in the face-off dot tomorrow - should make for an interesting FO% for Little by the end of the game. :laugh:

Hall has been hovering around 60% in the dot during the preseason. So yeah, maybe.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Anyone can win this. This is no Flames vs Hawks. 2 Fairly even teams, got to think with RNH, and Gagner out the Jets have a good shot. But in the NHL nothing is ever guaranteed. Oilers will be pumped for the home opener too. Hopefully Jets bring the compete to match.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Excellent sample spacing.

Kid is strong so it could be legit though.

He didn't take many draws last year but still was around 55%. He spent a lot of the summer working on draws in preparation of becoming a centre and it has showed so far. Guy is amazing in the dot, like you said it must have to do with his strength.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
He didn't take many draws last year but still was around 55%. He spent a lot of the summer working on draws in preparation of becoming a centre and it has showed so far. Guy is amazing in the dot, like you said it must have to do with his strength.

I seen his technique, looked to be working well. Little is good as well. They will see lots of each other tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad