Observations, Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Yes indeed- was coming here to post the same thing. Some of you guys drive me crazy at times on here <g> but I always enjoy the conversation even when in complete disagreement.

Being stuck in Alabama, I basically would have no one to talk hockey with if it weren't for this board.

So Happy Holidays to everyone and let's get a W tomorrow night!!

Same here in east Tennessee, I learned years ago how quickly eyes glass over if I mention hockey.

Best to all and go Preds, we still can hate the Redwings in the spirit of the season.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Been lurking around these parts for 7 years.

Background: originally from New Orleans, actually did PA announcing for 9 New Orleans Brass hockey games their first season. Been a Caps fan since the days of Rod Langway and Bobby Carpenter. Lived in CT for a while and got to see more hockey in six years than I had the rest of my life.

Moved to Bama in 2008, and have only been to one Preds game. Well now I've decided that watching the team on FSS in regular fashion has me hooked. So, I'm going to make the 90 minute drive a few times a season and check out the Preds, plus visit my favorite city.

Follow the team on the boards, and twitter, facebook, etc.

Hope to see you at a game in the near future.

_--
PS - in Cincinnati for a few days visiting my son.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Close enough to 1,000 posts. We might as well have a new one started before the game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad