NYR HF Boards Fantasy Keeper League

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm more then likely going to just keep everything on this board. I've done this numerous times in the past and haven't had any issues. There are really only going to be 3 threads we need to worry about (and only 2 after the draft) so it's probably easier just to keep it over here.

As I mentioned the only outside source I may use is something like GroupMe to speed the draft up a bit.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I'm more then likely going to just keep everything on this board. I've done this numerous times in the past and haven't had any issues. There are really only going to be 3 threads we need to worry about (and only 2 after the draft) so it's probably easier just to keep it over here.

As I mentioned the only outside source I may use is something like GroupMe to speed the draft up a bit.

Instead of simming over the course of a season, are we just going to do like a season every few months or other month?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Any updates on this?

We're about halfway full we still need more people.

Instead of simming over the course of a season, are we just going to do like a season every few months or other month?

Yeah the season isn't going to take months to sim, the timing on how fast we go will probably be dependent on how busy the offseason gets. I'll start working out the timing as we get closer but we will be doing a season every other month or so (maybe a bit longer)

Edit: maybe now that I think about it maybe we can do a month a week so the entire season will take roughly 1.5-2 months with playoffs and then do like a month offseason.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Are we going to be drafting players from the 2016 draft too? Or are they just in the fantasy draft mix?

The fantasy draft will be just NHL players from this past season. We will have a entry draft after the first season so we can pick the 2016 prospects.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
We're about halfway full we still need more people.

Yeah the season isn't going to take months to sim, the timing on how fast we go will probably be dependent on how busy the offseason gets. I'll start working out the timing as we get closer but we will be doing a season every other month or so (maybe a bit longer)

Edit: maybe now that I think about it maybe we can do a month a week so the entire season will take roughly 1.5-2 months with playoffs and then do like a month offseason.

I think that would be perfect.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I'd be up for it, but the timezones are pretty brutal for me...

Call me an alternate, if you desperately need a guy, I'll make it work somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad