NYR HF Boards Fantasy Keeper League

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
For those of you that have been around the boards for a long time, you'll be familiar with what you're about to read. For those of you relatively new comers I hope to pique your interest.

I know a lot of people on here complain about Rangers management and you probably feel like you could do a better job yourself. Well now's your chance to prove it.

The basic jist is as follows:

There will be 30 owners. The game will with start with a full fantasy draft, so you can build the team however you see fit. you will have full control over your team, from talking trades with other GM's to making lines, and calling up/sending down players.

Once the draft has been completed I will insert the teams into EA Sports NHL and slowly sim through a season. I will stop at various points to provide league updates, allow for trades, and such.

After the season has been completed you will have the opportunity to talk to player agents and try and sign free agents. Added curveballs include an expansion draft when the time comes.

For those that have participated in this game know that it can be a lot and they really do enjoy my leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to see if we have enough interest to get 30 owners. So if you'd like to take part just post in this thread and if we get enough interest I'll put up a more detailed post and we can start assigning teams.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Mike

Last edited:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm in. Will there be a website set on a free message board where we can have a thread for each roster/free agent/draft etc.

No, usually what I do is I run a couple of different threads. So there will probably wind up being 3 threads: a roster thread, a main discussion thread, and a draft thread.

The only thing that may be done on an external platform is the actual draft, to try and speed it along I will probably try to get as many people as possible into a GroupMe app or something.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
No, usually what I do is I run a couple of different threads. So there will probably wind up being 3 threads: a roster thread, a main discussion thread, and a draft thread.

The only thing that may be done on an external platform is the actual draft, to try and speed it along I will probably try to get as many people as possible into a GroupMe app or something.

Sounds good to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad