got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Game cancelled

Source? Was just about to try and find tix

Edit - I see now...

http://www.facebook.com/StanLeeFoundation/posts/525089267510837

Dear NYPD and FDNY Hockey Fans:

Please be advised that the Rivals for Relief hockey game scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 7:30 pm has been postponed. The new date will be announced shortly.

Please hold onto your original tickets, as tickets for the December 22, 2012 event will be honored for the new date. Your original tickets will not need to be exchanged.

If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster and have additional questions, please contact Ticketmaster at 800-653-8000 . If you purchased your tickets at the Madison Square Garden Box Office and have additional questions, please contact Madison Square Garden’s Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225 , any weekday during normal business hours.

If you have purchase your tickets through ticketleap.com and have additional questions, please contact The Stan Lee Foundation at [email protected] and all requests will be handled directly through The Stan Lee Foundation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued patronage of Madison Square Garden.

Sincerely,
Madison Square Garden Sports
and The Stan Lee Foundation

Last edited:

ratdog07067

Aug 4, 2011
Woodbridge, NJ
Wow, that sucks.

Even worse is from what I can see in the email I still have to go into the city to get my tickets to be able to use them for the make up date, or am I reading this wrong?

The event on the new date may not be offering the same discounted tickets.

For those of you who want to hold onto the discount tickets that were offered and honored at the next event, we will be having ticket pickups at

145 W 44th Street, Millennium Broadway Hotel in the lobby restaurant:
Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday, December 21, 2012 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:00AM - 7:00PM

HiggsBroson

Feb 2, 2010
Hello all

First off sorry to those that bought tickets to the game. But take some solace in that it was a hurricane relief game. Working on either a reschedule date for which your tickets will obviously be honored or scraping it and refunding the money.
I'm not going to get into the politics but it was the dealings of a shady promoter that caused the wheels to fall off. Again sorry and if the game happens hope to see you all.

Kev

ratdog07067

Aug 4, 2011
Woodbridge, NJ
E-mail I got early this morning -

December 21, 2012

Dear Hockey Fans:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Rivals for Relief hockey game scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, December 22, 2012 has been changed.

NYPD Hockey v. NHL Alumni

Saturday, March 23, 2013, 12:30PM
Madison Square Garden

Please hold onto your original tickets, as tickets for the December 22, 2012 event will be honored for the new date. Your original tickets need not be exchanged.

For a limited time only, $25 off per ticket if purchased by December 31, 2012.
Limited quantities available

Use CODE 12hockey12 when purchasing

All tickets that were purchased and not yet picket up wil now be mailed to the address listed when tickets were purchased.

For further questions, please email [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you at the charity game to benefit the victims of Superstorm Sandy.

Sincerely,
The Stan Lee Foundation and
NYPD Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad