Player Discussion Nylander After the Contract

What was the right contract?

• Total voters

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I think he has a concussion. He probably felt off and had some headaches recently. Probably since that hit against tampa?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
And some wonder why they arent invited to any parties
I'm surprised no one has said yet that with Marner underwhelming and Nylander missing that it proves that neither is needed going forward.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Leafs won. Marner wasnt great. For some, the second one is the greater cause for celebration.
Nobody's celebrating disappointing play from Marner. If saw this in a weird dream you had that's fine, not sure why think anyone here cares about what you see in your dreams.

I think I speak for all Maple Leaf fans when I say that I'm hoping for a dominating performance from Marner tomorrow night. GLG!!

It’s pretty much confirmed he has a back injury
I haven't heard this confirmed anywhere, but I was thinking yesterday that a back problem is exactly what this sounds like.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
it sure sounds like you got a crush to me. you are completely obsessed with this 24 year old kid and would go to the ends of the earth to defend him no matter what he does. It’s honestly sad. He doesn’t know you and doesn’t care about you.
Take it easy there Freud. You participate in the most inane and immature way when you show yourself and presume to finger wave like a disapproving hen while demonstrating no class with some homophobic slur. It's the act of a self loathing loner who needs to assert some uneasy masculinity through an act of childish keyboard taunting. You don't know ME, but it is easy to see you are either young or oafishly simple. You could choose to assert yourself through an intelligent dialog yet choose to act like a child embracing some school yard act of bullying. Why would you think that anyone could think you are a voice worth listening to? If you can't grasp the complexities of an adult converstation, I would suggest you turn the computer off and pick up a book to try to better your world view. You won't feel so inadequate and threatened by someone that you need to engage in such a cheap act of trolling on an internet forum. That is truly sad

Last edited:

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
According to Friedman, Willy is suffering from severe migraines. Hope the team doctors can figure this out ASAP, we need him back in the line up like yesterday.

On Thursday, Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman reported multiple sources indicate Nylander is suffering from a painful migraine condition that prompted team doctors to assess the 98-point winger for a concussion.

Reactions: arso40

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Take it easy there Freud. You participate in the most inane and immature way when you show yourself and presume to finger wave like a disapproving hen while demonstrating no class with some homophobic slur. It's the act of a self loathing loner who needs to assert some uneasy masculinity through an act of childish keyboard taunting. You don't know ME, but it is easy to see you are either young or oafishly simple. You could choose to assert yourself through an intelligent dialog yet choose to act like a child embracing some school yard act of bullying. Why would you think that anyone could think you are a voice worth listening to? If you can't grasp the complexities of an adult converstation, I would suggest you turn the computer off and pick up a book to try to better your world view. You won't feel so inadequate and threatened by someone that you need to engage in such a cheap act of trolling on an internet forum. That is truly sad
you sound upset.It's a light hearted / teasing way to get a point across, not uneasy masculinity, which almost anyone else would have picked up on and not taken literally. Stretching it that far to make that conclusion reeks of projection.

I imagine you are far older than this kid who doesn't know you and probably never will yet you incessantly defend him to the ends of the Earth. There's more to life than Mitch Marner or the TML. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but it's hard not to notice the pattern with your posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamzarocks

Action Jackson

Jul 5, 2010

Lol you came into a nylander thread to talk about marner. Literally the one trolling like a fanboy trying to protect your little GTHL superstar who can't grow out of his boy body

Reactions: hamzarocks

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
you sound upset.It's a light hearted / teasing way to get a point across, not uneasy masculinity, which almost anyone else would have picked up on and not taken literally. Stretching it that far to make that conclusion reeks of projection.

I imagine you are far older than this kid who doesn't know you and probably never will yet you incessantly defend him to the ends of the Earth. There's more to life than Mitch Marner or the TML. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but it's hard not to notice the pattern with your posts.
It's school yard. You don't know ME. That kind of so called light heartedness in person from someone I didn't know would elicit a hard punch in the face.
Don't play like it's a simple gag among pals. It is neither clever nor funny. It's oafishly puerile. Now f*** off and run along

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

It's school yard. You don't know ME. That kind of so called light heartedness in person from someone I didn't know would elicit a hard punch in the face.
Don't play like it's a simple gag among pals. It is neither clever nor funny. It's oafishly puerile. Now f*** off and run along
This sequence is so you.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
the irony is off the charts lmao. You taking it like some school yard thing and then playing tough guy online giving a school yard response is funny. Hope you can overcome your school trauma but maybe don't project it on others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad