GDT: NYIslanders @ Toronto - Second Sprint Starts - 2/5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
I think the week off has been good for me honestly. Regular season is long and the time away has me really looking forward to watching on Monday. Sort of a recharge.

This is the basically the home stretch now. I honestly hope we stay in that WC1 spot. I want no part of Florida or Boston until the CF if we make it that far.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Curious what version of Samsonov shows up for the remainder of the season, I’m not confident Woll will be able to just pick up where he left off before going down with the injury. The D is Swiss cheese so whoever’s in goal will have to be more than good to earn a playoff spot imo……..

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Finally hockey is back

Losing this game would just be pathetic. That second line needs to start producing

Hopefully Samsonov continues the stellar play

Reactions: wingman75

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Curious what version of Samsonov shows up for the remainder of the season, I’m not confident Woll will be able to just pick up where he left off before going down with the injury. The D is Swiss cheese so whoever’s in goal will have to be more than good to earn a playoff spot imo……..
This will have major implications of where this team goes in the final half of the season.

I know it was just an All-Star setting, but those goalies that were there... holy shit were they good, and confident.

I hope whoever is wearing the Blue & White from here on out is amazing, from Sammy on out.

Reactions: rumman

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Finally hockey is back

Losing this game would just be pathetic. That second line needs to start producing

Hopefully Samsonov continues the stellar play
I'm sure the first period will be a typical snoozer after a long layoff, but the Islanders have lost 7 of their last 8 and have managed to become an even worse team under Roy. It will be interesting to see if Lou is able to swallow his pride and start selling off some of his older players.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Looking forward to them getting back at it. They’ll be in tough Wednesday so two points in this one is a must.

6 straight home games, need to make some hay here.
Agreed.

For whatever reason they have been pretty poor at home. Time to turn that around!

Between two trips out west and the bye week/all star break the schedule since Christmas has been all over the place. Hopefully a little more consistent going forward.
Plus that trip to Sweden. Seems like there has been a lot of breaks this year.

I can't remember a schedule being this awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca