Pre-Game Talk: NYI @ Leafs 7:30 (TSN4) Feb, 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I don't know what Babcock expects out of the Polak and Hunwick pair. Just stop.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I don't know what Babcock expects out of the Polak and Hunwick pair. Just stop.

They vets for pets y'all heard me!

We gon come out with a muther****in BOOM tonight man! See to that! See on that oman! We gon hit these fools hard where it hurts!

Expecting our best game in a loooong while in this galaxy man.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
They vets for pets y'all heard me!

We gon come out with a muther****in BOOM tonight man! See to that! See on that oman! We gon hit these fools hard where it hurts!

Expecting our best game in a loooong while in this galaxy man.

Your vernacular is moving towards Oddball from Kelly's Heroes "stop hitting' me with those negative waves - woof woof"

1specter

Sep 27, 2016

giphy.gif

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
How the **** is there no lineup changes? Nobody being held accoutable again I see.

Team is playing like utter garbage and no changes again. Real smart

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
How the **** is there no lineup changes? Nobody being held accoutable again I see.

Team is playing like utter garbage and no changes again. Real smart

Wait... what do you guys suggest?

How big of an impact would switching out a bottom pairing defenseman make? smh

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Wait... what do you guys suggest?

How big of an impact would switching out a bottom pairing defenseman make? smh

Obviously if we substitute one bad defenseman for another bad defenseman we will all of a sudden wake up and become elite

Mad Brills*

take one of the streetcars from union to the 2nd stop outside and walk from there.

It's a small shortcut

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Yeah good point, we don't really know how they've been playing in another galaxy.

in another galaxy Leafs have won the cup 5 times in a row and now the total stands at 50 cups; PromiseLand has been a GM for last 5 years

Habs are a joke of the leauge with Sens being sold and moved to seattle as owner did not want to spend the full availbale cap

Sabres always get their butts kicked in the 1st round;
Bruins, Canucks and Flyers haven't made the playoffs in 15 years....

#PipeDream

SwollenGoat

Sep 23, 2008
South River
Some of the expectation on here scares me a little.

This is still only the beginning of the rebuild, this season and how well it's going with these young guys so early is just a bonus to me.

Yeah, because of the promise it's fair to get excited. But jeez, I was expecting to be a bottom 10 team still. So this is just gravy. The Leafs aren't gonna hoist the cup yet. Stand pat and stay the course. Nothing worth getting too downbeat over if they slip out of play-off contention this year.
At least there is some Leaf fans who get it on here, thanks for posting something based in reality instead of all these EA sport armchair commandos playing pretend manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad