Waived: [NYI] F Julien Gauthier waived by the Islanders (cleared)

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Leafs should claim to give him a shot with the Jarnkrok injury

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Can't believe somebody won't claim him....former first round draft picks seem to get chance after chance.

But unfortunately if he's claimed, it'll be by one of the NHL bottom-feeders.....and the cycle for Gauthier starts all over again. He's got a lot of tools, including size and skating ability, but the toolbox has let him down.

He'll be a Shark, Blue Jacket or a Duck by this time next week.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Def getting claimed. I can see the Habs, Blackhawks, rangers and maybe the Pens being all interested

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
Won a job out of camp with isles with size and speed and a wicked shot . Seems better suited for a top 6 role as he’s not consistent enough positionally to be a bottom 6 . Wasn’t used on the pk at all. Great on the forecheck.

No room for him on Roy’s Isles as top 2 RWs are set and it seems Roy wants to develop Wahlstrom .

Reactions: vokiel

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Does he hit?
He does everything with minimal impact other than skate. I don't even think his hockey IQ is bad. His passing, shooting, stick handling are all less than NHL caliber. I feel like all he did was skate as a kid and someone kept making him pick up a hockey stick. Should have been a figure skater or speed skater.... or Disney on Ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad