Confirmed Trade: [NYI/CGY] Travis Hamonic, 4th round pick for 1st round pick, 2 2nds

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
I thought Hamonic was a rising star a few seasons ago. Haven't been as impressed in the past season or two. Am I just seeing him on his bad days?

Knee, hand, and wrist injuries blew up his year. Still, 3 knee injuries in 3 years.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Isles will use all of these assets plus their first and a prospect for duchene. Get ready sakic because your last and final homerun offer is coming.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Love Hamonic. Injuries have really hurt him. Never played a full season before. Always banged up.

But when he's healthy does he look like a top 2 even a top 4 defenseman? If the price is high and were getting back a player that coulda been replaced by Stone or someone else I'd rather not have him. Some seem to think he's overrated.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
These assets will wb flipped to colorado for duchene. Part 1 of a bigger deal. Thats my guess

I'm guessing it's actually for a Calgary centre, to be honest. Don't see what Calgary has available that would cause Colorado to do a 180.

All in all, Snow sure has seemed pretty desperate to trade Hamonic...have there been any hints of his trade request being renewed?

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
Good California eh.. I mean Carolina no? Well gl to this CAL team anyways.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Gio-Hamonic
Brodie-Hamilton

thats.... just as good as NSH top 4

It's good, but not Nashville good. Nashville has 2 of the league's premier #1D. I'd take Subban or Josi over any D Calgary has in pure playing ability.

Mcwinner

Jul 9, 2015
As an oilers fan this is a nice add for the flames if he can bounce back. But I hope they overpaid big time.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
I'm guessing it's actually for a Calgary centre, to be honest. Don't see what Calgary has available that would cause Colorado to do a 180.

All in all, Snow sure has seemed pretty desperate to trade Hamonic...have there been any hints of his trade request being renewed?

Nothing has been said necessarily but wouldn't be surprised. We also have a lot of D men, especially with Pulock potentially finally coming up this year. De Haan is better than Hammer right now and we have to 're sign him. I will miss Hammer, he's been kind of bad the past couple of years but he's a great leader and a player you can't help but love. I hope the best for him with you guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad