GDT: NY Degenerates circle 'round Darling and shoot thick loads of pucks all over his face. Mask.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
It was within 24 hours of the game. Is that not what is comonly referred to as "a day"

Anyway, I have to get on the road early in the morning and by the time I get where I'm going some other hump would have made one. You guys are really johnny on the spot with that ****.

I like this guy...

as the creator, i was really hoping this gdt theme wouldnt come back

Hope is not a strategy.....

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Because the old method was "hey let's keep a schedule for gdts" and nobody can be bothered at this point.

Also: when I post gdts, we go streaking. Can't help it if y'all can't keep pace.

Well, sounds like you should just start all GDTs from now on. No stupid schedules, no stupid superstitions, high likelihood of streaking....ewe, bad visuals there.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
B7B17D69-9BC6-4051-BB4B-E2A0C6EE9E23.jpeg
I only came to like OP thread's title

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
We have a saying in the Army: "Hope in one hand and **** in the other- see which fills up first."

At my conscription, at the start of our first multi-day rehealsal out in the terrain, our corporal told us that the cadre officers come to those things with chocolate in their right hand and **** in their left, and they'll hand out all the chocolate in the first afternoon, and after that all they only got to share to us is from the other hand.

Seems like another one of them themes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad