WWE: NXT Presents: WARGAMES!

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
So... Britt Baker did NOT look happy last night. :laugh:

If she legitimately wasn't I couldn't blame her. While that spot looked cool, that could've gone very bad very easily.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just finished it.... Ciampa and Cole are f***ing INSANE. Another A+ NXT show. Not one with storylines, but pure action. Adam Cole and Ciampa are damn near insane. I legit never want to see that spot again from a guy who just came back from neck surgery. My goodness.

Also... :handclap: to the women. WHAT A PERFORMANCE. That deserve MOTY candidates.

Reactions: TNT87

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So... Britt Baker did NOT look happy last night. :laugh:

If she legitimately wasn't I couldn't blame her. While that spot looked cool, that could've gone very bad very easily.

When he was wrapping him up to do the move I was praying they switched the idea mid attempt. I cannot believe those 2 maniacs did that.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
When he was wrapping him up to do the move I was praying they switched the idea mid attempt. I cannot believe those 2 maniacs did that.

I'd have felt much more comfortable if they'd have put steel plates on either side of the framing for him to stand on. He's literally got 200 pounds on his back and is balancing on a rail on the bridges of his feet.

Either way, I still don't like that move done from that height. He's wrapping Cole's neck with his arm. That height and a bad landing and Cole's neck is f***ed.

Or if Ciampa falls a couple feet the wrong way and they land on one of the table legs.

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'm looking forward to rewatching the women's WarGames match with my niece when I head up for Thanksgiving. One minor thing I enjoyed was Kay Lee Ray briefly pulling out the table when the crowd was chanting for it, only to put it back under the ring.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I’m getting worried that these guys are gonna keep going and going and upping the crazy until someone gets seriously injured.

I love the war games match but it should be used every couple of years so the wrestlers don’t feel the need to continuously up the insanity

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00