GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
WARNING: CAPITALS DEFENSEMEN VENTURING ONTO ICE MAY SUDDENLY EXPLODE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

-NHL DOPS

combustion.png

exploding drummer.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers have no pressure tonight. Carolina didn’t close out their series and won’t get extra rest. I was ok with how the Rangers played last game, I’m not much of an advanced stat guy. So I’m sure there is a lot of room for improvement.

Just play their game and withstand whatever the Caps will throw at them which will be everything.

Expecting a big game from Panarin who has been a little quiet the last two games.

Reactions: Summer Rose

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Rangers have no pressure tonight. Carolina didn’t close out their series and won’t get extra rest. I was ok with how the Rangers played last game, I’m not much of an advanced stat guy. So I’m sure there is a lot of room for improvement.

Just play their game and withstand whatever the Caps will throw at them which will be everything.

Expecting a big game from Panarin who has been a little quiet the last two games.
What does Carolina have to do with us?

Reactions: Summer Rose

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
This account has been on ice for 6 years, great first post lol
Thanks man. Long time reader. Even longer time a fan. First time poster!

I saw him in Manhattan once but didn't really have anything to say, lol.
He was awesome, sat with us during the ride, even made a video for my gf. Great chat. Super cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad