Post-Game Talk: "Nucks in 'Towa, Wed, Jan. 02 7:00pm

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
A pretty fun game minus the first two periods
(Yes, I am salty that the game was only 2-1 after outshooting you guys like 27-12)

Best of luck, hope you guys finish strong and avoid a bad result in lottery

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
Boedker was close enough to prevent Boeser from cutting in the slot. All Ceci had to do is stay closer to Petersson and leave the shooter to the goalie.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
That was all on Boedker. He was standing in no man's land.
Who cares really. For once I want ceci to live up to whatever management thinks of him. I want him to bail out a teammate. Make a play that’s not a simply lay up (which he doesn’t do either).

Reactions: Daffy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Who cares really. For once I want ceci to live up to whatever management thinks of him. I want him to bail out a teammate. Make a play that’s not a simply lay up (which he doesn’t do either).

D mans job on a 2 on 1 is to deny the pass. Well we can't really expect too much of Ceci though

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Lmao that OT went to **** basically as soon as ceci stepped on the ice

I mean the OT went to shit as soon as the puck was dropped. Stone was sucking air as he watched petertsson go in on the first of three consecutive odd man rushses.

Ceci was on the ice for 9 seconds. He steps on the ice after Wolanin fired the puck past Dzingel. He literally steps over the boards and is defending a 2 on 1. Stop being so damn stupid. It makes these threads unbearable.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I mean the OT went to **** as soon as the puck was dropped. Stone was sucking air as he watched petertsson go in on the first of three consecutive odd man rushses.

Ceci was on the ice for 9 seconds. He steps on the ice after Wolanin fired the puck past Dzingel. He literally steps over the boards and is defending a 2 on 1. Stop being so damn stupid. It makes these threads unbearable.
Boedker not Wolanin geeeesh

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Boedker not Wolanin geeeesh

Was it boedker i dont even care. point remains. 3 consecutive odd man rushes. Ceci steps over the boards and immediately faces a 2on1 but it was as soon as ceci stepped on the ice everything went to shit. It's the same garbage game after game you have the same posters making the same comments abou the same players regardless of what is happening on the ice becuase these people have been told these players are bad but they can't actually make any observations for themselves so they pile on the same players.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

The only reason managements thinks so highly of Ceci is because he was a critical element: if he didn't suck so much, things would be very different.

Unfortunately, this team can't afford backup plans so we went all-in on Ceci. Like with Duchene, it backfired spectacularly.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Why the frig do we dress 7 dman and still manage to give Ceci too many mins...

Why the heck do we shorten the bench at forward, and still have two players with under 10 mins.

Boucher's bench management so infuriating.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I mean the OT went to **** as soon as the puck was dropped. Stone was sucking air as he watched petertsson go in on the first of three consecutive odd man rushses.

I didn’t think he was on the ice earlier. He still shit tho

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Why the frig do we dress 7 dman and still manage to give Ceci too many mins...

Why the heck do we shorten the bench at forward, and still have two players with under 10 mins.

Boucher's bench management so infuriating.

Agree on all these points ..
28+ minutes to Ceci is borderline insane
11-7 you have to manage the bench.. and Boucher is bad at in game management period.
Shortening the bench; then you are supposed to have lines.. the lines get all fooed up half the game . Duchene is shifted with the 4th line then rests a shift and goes out with his regular line and is too fn tired to produce that shit.. he has 7 D and has Wolanin and Elliott out there together .. that's with playing Ceci half the game

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ceci got over 28 minutes of icetime despite being the worst player on the ice not only tonight, but for the past 5 games. Is Boucher that dumb or are they trying to showcase him?

I know I know, it's the former, but one can dream.

Reactions: Alex1234

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ceci got over 28 minutes of icetime despite being the worst player on the ice not only tonight, but for the past 5 games. Is Boucher that dumb or are they trying to showcase him?

I know I know, it's the former, but one can dream.

Best way to showcase him is play him 3-4 sheltered minutes a period

Reactions: Gil Gunderson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad