Post-Game Talk: Nucks 3 Hawks 4 (SO): Hawks extend their streak, Honey Badger Don't Give A ****â„¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Why is everyone disappointed???? We so deserved to lose that game in regulation.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Mmmmwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

trolololololololololololololololololololololololo

oooh such good trolls. Blow the lead. Give the hawks 2 points. Fall further behind them in the standings. Put them in record setting position.

Yeah, great job.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Still can't believe we got a point out of this game!

In other news, Schneider was god tonight. 43 SOG, 30 scoring chances. At least 5 clean breakaways.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That was a bull**** shootout goal.

The moment a ref says "NO GOAL", it is NO GOAL. Cory has no incentive to continue battling once he hears that.

Ref says "NO GOAL"
Puck PROCEEDS to cross the line.

Just completely BS.

Seriously? It was obviously a goal.

Cromulence

Up and at them!
Nov 15, 2009

The moment a ref says "NO GOAL", it is NO GOAL. Cory has no incentive to continue battling once he hears that.

Ref says "NO GOAL"

Just completely BS.

It was a hand signal from behind the net. Schneider can't see behind himself. Refs were screwing up all night but I don't think this affected Schneider.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011

Ref says "NO GOAL"

Just completely BS.

Unfortunately the puck never stopped moving so it's a goal. I've been there and it sucks but thems the rules.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
When your two Art Ross trophy winners are dreadful in shootouts, you're gonna have a bad time.

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Main thing to take away from that is that the Hawks, minus some significant pieces, are at least on par with us, and we're closer to full-strength. Concerning come playoff time.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Hey guys, we should put Schneider in for the shootout. I mean, it's obviously our goaltending that's the problem in the shootout and not the fact that we can't ****ing score.

We scored 3 goals. The problem here is containing the opposition; the defense has been sporadic and terrible.

miked1101

May 19, 2011
Chicago is good yes, but they definitely have some things to worry about after tonight

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
- hope Hossa is OK. Looked incidental to me but I guess we'll have to see if the league has anything to say about it. Either way, Hossa was easily the best player on the ice.

- Canucks didn't look like a veteran team tonight. A lot of players chasing the play instead of staying within their system.

- Safe to say the Hawks are playing great hockey right now but part of me wonders how well equipped they are for the post season. I saw a lot of physical domination by the Canucks tonight.

- I thought the forwards were doing a poor job of supporting the D on the breakouts tonight in the hopes of getting some breakaways of their own.. You could see some of the D get frustrated.

4thlinegrinders

Apr 16, 2012
Vancouver
i'm happy, got a point out of nothing thanks to schneider. Av needs to stop putting kesler in the s.o. :laugh: how many times is he gonna try and snipe it glove side :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad