Post-Game Talk: NSH VS TOR 6 PM “root canals aren’t that bad *2 days later* “OH! There it is.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Is fabbro really that bad for you guys?

I was thinking of a kuzmenko for fabbro swap but not sure after the scratch tonight
No. He has been good. The problem is the coach doesn't want to break up Lauzon and Carrier when he isn't forced by injury. It seems that Fabbro and Barrie are the two getting swapped out as extras. Barrie was scratched 3 of the last 5 games.

Reactions: adsfan

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
No. He has been good. The problem is the coach doesn't want to break up Lauzon and Carrier when he isn't forced by injury. It seems that Fabbro and Barrie are the two getting swapped out as extras. Barrie was scratched 3 of the last 5 games.

You think this trade could work for both teams?

canucks need RHD bad

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Is fabbro really that bad for you guys?

I was thinking of a kuzmenko for fabbro swap but not sure after the scratch tonight
No. He has been playing some of his better hockey as a NHL player as of late. He is better than anything than Schenn has shown here but doesnt have the physical intangibles. He is better defensively than Barrie but Barrie supposedly is better offensively though that has been pretty much a wash this year. I think many of us are very frustrated at this point with how this is unfolding. As far as how pur RHD have performed, id say Carrier and Fabbro are on top with the rest at the bottom

Reactions: adsfan

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I wouldn’t be crazy about trading Fabbro but if this is how we’re going to keep using him Kuzmenko would be an interesting return. If he can get back to playing like he did last season he could potentially push Sherwood down the lineup. Still would prefer to move Carrier or Barrie and hold on to Fabbro though.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I'll say it for what amounts to the hundredth time, I just don't get it. Look I know as fans we don't see everything that goes on but we do see what is happening on the ice. Based on his play it makes absolutely no sense that Fabbro is the odd man out.
There are "cherry picking stats arguments" that can be made that Fabbro is, in fact, the best defensive defenseman on the team. Yet our coaching staff doesn't seem to think that is enough to keep him on the ice. It's strange.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
There are "cherry picking stats arguments" that can be made that Fabbro is, in fact, the best defensive defenseman on the team. Yet our coaching staff doesn't seem to think that is enough to keep him on the ice. It's strange.
Yep and in 1998 I wouldn't have known the difference, but today, well I've watched just about as much hockey as many of the guys that are coaches and GM's. I might not have it all figured out but my eye isn't blind anymore.

Reactions: hockey diva

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Never on their game really. They stuck with them (or Lanky did) first period but after that they fell apart. On to tonight's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad