Post-Game Talk: NSH VS TOR 6 PM “root canals aren’t that bad *2 days later* “OH! There it is.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
My face feels like it has been run through a table saw and only the right side got hit. Fever, swelling where I can’t even put on my glasses, a malaise that would kill any optimist. Sleep? Yeah that sometimes happens.

Now to the game. FML and FTML

Reactions: PredsV82 and hido

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
My face feels like it has been run through a table saw and only the right side got hit. Fever, swelling where I can’t even put on my glasses, a malaise that would kill any optimist. Sleep? Yeah that sometimes happens.

Now to the game. FML and FTML
Man I've had 2 root canals and had no pain at all!!

Reactions: AintLifeGrand

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Man I've had 2 root canals and had no pain at all!!
I've had one and was the exact same, zero pain. Worst part of it for me was the stupid assistant trying to shove that dang x-ray strip in my mouth. First time in a long time I seriously considering hitting a woman with double fisted fury.

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
I've had one and was the exact same, zero pain. Worst part of it for me was the stupid assistant trying to shove that dang x-ray strip in my mouth. First time in a long time I seriously considering hitting a woman with double fisted fury.
Seriously!!! I hate those things!! Had a dry socket once...that was a b*tch!!!

Now back to our regular scheduled program...:cool:

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
Everybody stay safe!!! Weather is real bad!! South Nashville only got a little rain!

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

Well, obviously, you are much tougher than I am. I think you should take the pain challenge from wiwdel old me. You are more than invited to yeet off my second story balcony. I promise to call 911 if you are hurt but let’s be you’re not gonna get hurt because you’re pretty tough.

Last edited:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well, obviously, you are much tougher than I am. I think you should take the pain challenge from wiwdel old me. You are more than invited to yeet off my second story balcony. I promise to call 911 if you are hurt but let’s be you’re not gonna get hurt because you’re pretty tough.
I think it has less to do with toughness and more to do with the fact the dentist did a damn good job. It's actually a little concerning if you are having that much pain.

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
Found it!
1000000239.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PredsV82

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Listening in my car as we are without power. North side of Clarksville has big problems. It's looking pretty brutal.
Sucks. I know there are several areas between there and North Nashville that are messed up pretty bad. Saw a video in Madison when it rolled through it hit something and you saw a massive fireball go up in the air. I'm assuming it was something electrical as the neighborhood it was in went dark immediately after.

Saw another I think it was in Hendersonville and there is sheetrock all in the tree limbs which is never a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad