Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I worry that the emotional ride of winning this series has the team feeling like they won the cup, similar to the Laffs last year when they beat Tampa in Round 1. The illusion of somehow we played great hockey and we’re somehow unstoppable. Nothing could be further from the truth. But hey, drink up, I’ll take it for what it’s worth!!😀😀

Reactions: DGS

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
He's cooked imo. Pointless to have a guy who's so far behind the play in there

Hope he proves me wrong but he looks like shit out there
That's not what he's going to be in there for. He SHOULD have very limited minutes to help keep FLA from pushing the Bruins around.

But Maroon is one player. He can't do that by himself.

The other good bit: Bruins won't be surprised like the proverbial 🦌 in the headlights this time around.

I certainly hope that if punched in the face, they've learned they better punch back.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in.

PASTA BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pass Lindy!
All of the Pasta bashers can go f*** themselves.

Sway was excellent!

JVR got himself an assist for his birthday. I wished him a Happy Birthday as he went by after the second. He turned around and smiled (while chewing on that mouth guard).

Nice to see Bergy, Tuukka and Big Z. Nice ovation from the fans for Jack Edwards.

I have never in my 23 years heard the Leaf fans so loud in our arena.

I don't know what to expect next round...but didn't the Bs do fairly well vs Florida this season?

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I worry that the emotional ride of winning this series has the team feeling like they won the cup, similar to the Laffs last year when they beat Tampa in Round 1. The illusion of somehow we played great hockey and we’re somehow unstoppable. Nothing could be further from the truth. But hey, drink up, I’ll take it for what it’s worth!!😀😀
If they think beating the Leafs was like winning the cup they got some,serious issues.lol

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Home with a hoarse voice, ringing ears and happy as hell

The reason we go to sporting events is the experience - being at the Garden where almost everyone stayed for the handshakes and then the three stars ....high fives, hugs and bedlam everywhere- that's what will stay for me long after the final score has faded

Now on to Florida!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad