Confirmed Trade: [NSH/PHI] Wade Allison for Denis Gurianov

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I guess Gurianov didn't want to go back down to Milwaukee? This gets the Admirals a player.

Gurianov is utterly useless btw. Still. He can skate, I guess his shot is somewhat heavy, but his release and aim isn't good enough for that to result in goals. He's not an NHL player.

Makes it about even then. Due to coaching/development and injuries, Allison is no more than an occasional plug at this point.

Reactions: Rebels57

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I guess Gurianov didn't want to go back down to Milwaukee? This gets the Admirals a player.

Gurianov is utterly useless btw. Still. He can skate, I guess his shot is somewhat heavy, but his release and aim isn't good enough for that to result in goals. He's not an NHL player.
Flyers management holds on to two or three not-actually-NHL-players a year like talismans, so they're probably chuffed to come away with Gurianov.

Reactions: BernieParent

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
The man… myth… legend.

Who tf is this?
The son of wade redden and Jason Allison

Also, could this website perform any worse on an iPhone?

RIP Wade Boggs.
1709923839591.jpeg

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Gurianov can skate fast.
Wade Allison can't
Allison projected as a power forward with enough skating ability to be a good two way player. Injuries have him a step behind and with his age there just isn't any patience left to see what he can b with younger guys passing him by

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Wade Allison can't
Allison projected as a power forward with enough skating ability to be a good two way player. Injuries have him a step behind and with his age there just isn't any patience left to see what he can b with younger guys passing him by
Skating fast is all Gurianov can do.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Best of luck to Allison.. I always liked him.. I still think he can make it if stays healthy.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Allison has a decent shot that’s about it, either injuries added up and effected his game or he out right just said f*** it and decided to be a lazy hockey player earning a demotion to the AHL.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Gurianov Healthier Than Dadonov

Kidding- I wish he'd panned for being taken 12th overall
Maybe he'll go full Nichushkin and prove everyone wrong :D
thatd be awesome

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Seems like the Flyers were impressed with how he played in Milwaukee and deserved a chance, and Trotz obliged that, and the Flyers moved a player who reacted the opposite to that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad