South Korea
Apparently that's just a myth
Oh, I hope salsa man is right!

Double entendre:

logo.jpg

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
cant be knights because theres la "kings"

so its gotta be a way different name to make it really seperate it's own name from the others.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't think it has anything to do with that. I think it's more about the fact that Knights are typically servants to Kings.

But obviously that was never a consideration at any point for Foley and co.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
I don't think it has anything to do with that. I think it's more about the fact that Knights are typically servants to Kings.

But obviously that was never a consideration at any point for Foley and co.

yea that was my point and i would not name it knights of any way.

Jun 6, 2016
Foley hasn't made any sense other than his crappie Army background when it comes to the naming. Hasn't wavered on any of it at any point. Kept slamming it down the new fan base throats.

I'm over that part. Just want it to be over and buy some gear.

Jun 6, 2016
Pretty sure those will be the colors. There's another email that went out today. Or twitter. Can't remember.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I would laugh SO hard if the name turned out to be...

Las Vegas Knights.

Just "Knights".
:laugh: yeah...

Though certainly most will refer to them as such regardless of the "Mighty Ducks" attempt to pimp the franchise initially with an adjective.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Vegas-Colors-Email.jpg

Are these the colors? (Via SinBinVegas)

I'd assume so. I think everyone knows it'll probably be something a long the lines of that. At least common sense is it will be. I'd love to be surprised though with a name and logo no one sees coming and it's super bad ass. :laugh:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'd assume so. I think everyone knows it'll probably be something a long the lines of that. At least common sense is it will be. I'd love to be surprised though with a name and logo no one sees coming and it's super bad ass. :laugh:

Is it my eyes, or does that look a little more "bronze"/"copper" than "gold"?

Can't wait to see the reveal, am happy for the residents of Las Vegas to get their first major league professional sports team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad