Pre-Game Talk: not the gdt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Nice GDT!

Ducks have been a lot better lately than how they started the year. Hope we can get 2 pts.

Bold prediction: Lander draws in and scores a goal

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I have a feeling this game will be more interesting than the last one, at least I hope so.

EakinsMVP

Apr 23, 2015
Cogs, Horcoff, and Perron combine for 10 points. Jultz records 3 primary assists for the Ducks. Not the boldest predictions, cause it's probably going to happen

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Cogs, Horcoff, and Perron combine for 10 points. Jultz records 3 primary assists for the Ducks. Not the boldest predictions, cause it's probably going to happen

I'll be impressed if Horc can get on the score sheet. Real impressed.

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
When is Klefbom back? He's been out for 2 months. Be nice to see him back and RNH as well. 2 potent scoring lines and our best d-man back in the lineup.
Watch out! :handclap:

Here we come 26th place. :naughty:

McDeathbyCheerios*

I don't think we expect him back this year tbh:(
Coach said this home stand.

They have kept hush hush. I think they are keeping him away from the team so he doesn't pass the infection on. But i honestly believe he has been skating on his own or else what coach said makes 0 sense.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
Here is a list of Ducks who have not scored this season. I'm not sure if any or all of them will be playing tonight but whoever of this group does play will be the biggest threat to score:

Simon Despres
Korbinian Holzer
Nick Ritchie
Tim Jackman
Chris Wagner
Harry Zolneirczyk
Max Friberg

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014

They have kept hush hush. I think they are keeping him away from the team so he doesn't pass the infection on. But i honestly believe he has been skating on his own or else what coach said makes 0 sense.

I'm just not getting my hopes up.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

Think they are worried about passing their infection onto him.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The fourth line is just a guess at this point. The flu bug has hit the Oilers, and McLellan hinted Lander could draw in for the first time since January 23rd. Lauri Korpikoski and Zack Kassian were the two bottom six wingers who didn't skate, and I'm guessing one of them will come out. Korpikoski hasn't been good for awhile, so even if he was healthy I think he is on the brink of a spending a night in the pressbox.

Great just what this team needs is the flu

http://oilersnation.com/2016/2/16/gdb-58-0-home-ice-advantage-duck-hunting

ANA lineup sure doesn't look to **** hot up front. Almost as if they are trying to spreed the wealth over 3 lines, but could very easily be hurting themselves by doing so.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan

A dat or two after coach said that klefbom wasn't even able to skate, sooooo.... I'm guessing that if he does come back this year, it will be around when rnh does

McDeathbyCheerios*

A dat or two after coach said that klefbom wasn't even able to skate, sooooo.... I'm guessing that if he does come back this year, it will be around when rnh does
He said that recently...

Last time there was a freak infection

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully McDavid lights it up.

Jultz over/under 7 defensive zone turnovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad