Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
The GDT should be titled:

I'm Only Watching Because McDavid.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
we should make this the gdt. We're playing the ducks btw lol. Hopefully Bieksa can push pucks into his own net again. He did a good job at making it look like the Flames were actually in that game.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Okay bold ****ing prediction time: Schultz gets 2 goals, Ducks fans/management want him on the TDL

The Joker*

The GDT should be titled:

I'm Only Watching Because McDavid.
Honestly not even going to bother. Better things to do on a Tuesday night. The Oilers have for a ninth (or tenth?) straight season been relegated to "if there's nothing else to do" status.

Shredator

Oct 6, 2009
Edmonton
Jultz get 0 points

He has forgotten how to play hockey. He NEVER jumps up in the play at the right time anymore.

How does one go from being the AHL rookie of the year / defenseman of the year while only playing half the games and then turn into this?

Im thinking he has a nagging injury or a misdiagnosed concussion or something.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
PVR is set. I will use my time wisely by hitting the gym, then blasting through the game in a bit over an hour. Or even quicker depending on the game flow.

Not like the Ducks are on a roll right now or anything, the Oil should have this one in the bag.

Only 12 points out of the playoffs with 25 games remaining!

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
PVR is set. I will use my time wisely by hitting the gym, then blasting through the game in a bit over an hour. Or even quicker depending on the game flow.

Not like the Ducks are on a roll right now or anything, the Oil should have this one in the bag.

Only 12 points out of the playoffs with 25 games remaining!

crap... still? need that time forwarding remote from the click movie to FF>> the misery

The Joker*

Jultz get 0 points

He has forgotten how to play hockey. He NEVER jumps up in the play at the right time anymore.

How does one go from being the AHL rookie of the year / defenseman of the year while only playing half the games and then turn into this?

Im thinking he has a nagging injury or a misdiagnosed concussion or something.
Maybe a brain tumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad