Post-Game Talk: Not enough profile pic changes, Bruins win 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Weird comments in the Bruins thread. One of them was “let the leafs deal with the dirt bags”, in reference to the Bruins likely winning the division.

Leafs instead of whom? If we were first, then Tampa would deal with the “dirt bags”. Bruins will have to deal with us if they get past Tampa… weird comment, do they think “oh I hope we lose to Tampa so we don’t have to deal with the dirt bags”? Because we’re getting past Leafs anyway. Even Bruins would beat the Leafs in a seven game series.

MaWa

Oct 18, 2015
At least Ekblad won’t get hurt today.
Btw whats wrong with him this time ? Serious malnutrition due to his favourite restaurant near his home temporarily closed ? I think thats a real possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Lines should be

Swaggy Barky Tank
Cousins Benny Chucky
Luo Lundy Reino
Lomby Stenny Okposo/Lorentz
The team is always off when Lorentz is dressed for some reason, and Okposo is painfully slow, why would want them in loved Gadjovich who can keep up with the play, hits, and can hang with the heavyweights?

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
The team is always off when Lorentz is dressed for some reason, and Okposo is painfully slow, why would want them in loved Gadjovich who can keep up with the play, hits, and can hang with the heavyweights?
Okay, Gadjo it is. As long as 17 views the game from on high.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

MaWa

Oct 18, 2015
Why the F_ck is OEL out there 3 on 3 anyway?!
Maybe because Maurice did not cared about this game at all and he is absolutely right to do so ? They found last year that they can go to scf as eight seed. Who gives a f*** how this game ends ? They just cannot say it in public, because NHL would not like it.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Okay, Gadjo it is. As long as 17 views the game from on high.
I must admit that calling out ERod is fair. He does get the puck in the zone and can seemingly get stuff to happen but almost always his play just commits us to a futile effort and can result in a 2-on-1 or 3-on-2 the other way. I’d like to see what happens if he falls down the stairs for a couple of games.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'd be interested to see if the Leafs dare to put Reeves in the playoffs lineup.
If so Gadjo should be in there, no doubt.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
last 5 games Cousins is our leader in +/- somehow

Also that Barkov-Tank line is good.

1712581035575.png

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
The only issue I have right know is the weird defensemen turnovers and the PP not executing.

Not a great combination if we go against Tampa or Toronto, who have finishers that can make us pay.

almost like we're missing a #1 dman...:sarcasm:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Bet you didnt know Rodrigues scored goals in only 9 games this year didja.

Now you do. Cry with me
That’s once every 8.7 games… when did he last score? Are we due the statistical inevitability?

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
It would be cool if the Bs caught NY :amazed:
(maybe easier to watch if NY stumbles for them.)
But then TB would go into the metro
and FL/Tor winner 2nd round would play #8 after they knock off Boston :neener:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad