Post-Game Talk: Not enough profile pic changes, Bruins win 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Only issue i see are the constant line up changes, i hope everything settles down but getting ekblad and swaggy back only by the playoffs i hope they have it worked out by then.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Like, sure, I can't complain about a game in which the Panthers only really put in 20 mins effort and took Boston to OT. But that doesn't mean I feel good about seeing 4 defensemen commit egregious turnovers leading directly to scoring chances.
Lookin back we didnt need some depth like Tanev but this past month has changed my view on that

Reactions: iam76

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
Espn crew after that win like

Attachments

• 8lugof.jpg
    8lugof.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I really hope that fabled switch exists. I've only ever seen it on teams that have actually won. Like Tampa. But there's a period there where the circuit breaker needs to get rolling

Outside of the Lyon run, didn’t we lose the last few games of last season? We only got in because Lol Pens

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Lines should be

Swaggy Barky Tank
Cousins Benny Chucky
Luo Lundy Reino
Lomby Stenny Okposo/Lorentz

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I really do feel the Canes/Rags have the east on a platter, 1st 2 rounds in the Atlantic will be Bruins-Lightning Leafs-Panthers and the winners face each other, Rags/Canes get essentially a bye round 1, having such an easy series to start is a huge advantage.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I really do feel the Canes/Rags have the east on a platter, 1st 2 rounds in the Atlantic will be Bruins-Lightning Leafs-Panthers and the winners face each other, Rags/Canes get essentially a bye round 1, having such an easy series to start is a huge advantage.
That’s what bruins and toronno thought about us last year and it continued to Carolina but at least they didn’t get swept.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
alright, which one of you jokers was at the game in a #9 panthers jersey with the name plate "poops today"?

Last edited:
Reactions: iam76

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Theoretical question, let’s hypothetically say the stats were reversed.

We played Boston at home, Boston’s been struggling lately but put it together the previous game and came back to tie it today. Then we won in OT and basically clinched the division.

Our scorers were Monty, Benny and ERod in OT (look, there’s a reason I’m calling this hypothetical). Their scorers were Marchand lickface and Pasternak floatass. And they were missing FckAvoy and DeBrusk. Would we be feeling all happy and confident about a potential round 2 against them?

I’m not trying to spin it, we lost, but there were good signs too.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

that's what everyone said about the Bs last year.

the rangers aren't that good. I could easily see the pens or whoever gets that spot knocking them off.

Reactions: MaWa and Laus723

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
On a positive note, looks like you have more points than Lundell!

2 BOOMs and 4 pts in his last 14 games isn't cutting it. Lots of others been lacking as well. Sacrificed offense for better defense. Maybe they'll try Lundell on wing in top 6 in a few years?

I’m honestly impressed.

Right back at ya amigo, you've been a lot more chill of late :laugh:
It's good to see, we all need to be here for this wild ride ahead but it's hard to kick the habit of telling Leafs fans the cold hard truth. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad