Nosek picked by Las Vegas

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Called it. Guy was a stud on the Griffins this year. He was my biggest fear of getting taken.

Not giving away future assets my ass.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Once Vegas took a pick to take Fluery and snagged Haula...Knew that Helm/Mrazek wouldn't be taken and Nosek was the next on the list.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Helene St. James‏Verified account @HeleneStJames

Hearing Tomas Nosek going to Vegas. If so, quite an indictment on some of NHLers Red Wings made available.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
That sucks. Now Mrazek has to be traded, too, because you've created an untenable level of animosity between the player and the organization.

Holland is so short-sighted when it comes to this team.

But at least he has his precious Helm and Sheahan back for another "playoff run".

SMH

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Maybe all that press coverage of Mrazek's problems made them not want him as well as difficult to trade...

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
:laugh::laugh: :laugh: he was the one guy I didn't want Vegas to claim. What is our waiver position with respect to players taken in the expansion draft?

More importantly, what are the odds that he out produces Sheahan and Abby next year.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
For those complaining about losing Nosek: He, at 24, couldn't even get to a PPG on a Calder winning team. He's not a stud. I wouldn't honestly be surprised if he was picked specifically to go the farm. In the end, this might actually be one of the least bad things that could have happened in this expansion draft short of it being Howard.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Would have been nice to see Nosek, but we don't have any real center spots available.

These are kind of locks.

----- Zeta ---
---- Larkin ---
--- Nielsen ---
-- Glendening --

(spare parts: Helm, Sheahan)

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
For those complaining about losing Nosek: He, at 24, couldn't even get to a PPG on a Calder winning team. He's not a stud. I wouldn't honestly be surprised if he was picked specifically to go the farm. In the end, this might actually be one of the least bad things that could have happened in this expansion draft short of it being Howard.

I think people were wishing they would eat our salary or crap NHL roster guys and let him have a chance here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad