Confirmed with Link: Nonis, Horachek, Spott, Scouts fired. Dubas and Hunter to act as Interim GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Now he has a TON of people to hire I wonder who replaces everybody

Hopefully we target quality over quantity. We had i believe ~23 people in our scouting department, whereas teams like Ottawa, LA, Tampa Bay, etc have ~10-15, and have done a much better job than we have.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Hopefully we target quality over quantity. We had i believe ~23 people in our scouting department, whereas teams like Ottawa, LA, Tampa Bay, etc have ~10-15, and have done a much better job than we have.

Ottawa has 17 players on their roster who they drafted and developed, 19 if you count 2 guys on injured reserve. That is the path we need to take. Only Methot on their D is not drafted by them.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Why not both? It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. More eyes in the amateur and pro rankings allows you to see more quality content.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Why not both? It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. More eyes in the amateur and pro rankings allows you to see more quality content.

It can get confusing to have to much input. You can always employ a bunch of semi-pro scouts who give you tips of some one the other scouts should go and check out. But I think it is better to have a smaller, more efficient group that is easier to oversea for who ever oversees them. They hockey world is not very big and it should not really need that many full time scouts to cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad