GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Yes, but he is definitely the type of QB who needs a really good supporting cast.
Completely agree - although if you think about it, the current (chance to become the greatest ever) QB of the Super Bowl champs has the best TE in league history, quite possibly the fastest guy in the league at WR, two other burners at WR, and a very capable RB tandem. Oh and two elite offensive playcallers (Reid and Bienemy). And they had to make 3 straight double digit comebacks to win their first SB.

The only guy to consistently win with what I’ll generously call “variable offensive talent” is Tom Brady.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
They are garbage and I hate them. And I say this as someone who grew up a die hard fan of that franchise. Snyder is a dirtbag who ruins everything he touches.
Sadly the chance they beat the Panthers and Eagles is real. I mean Eagles did beat Saints now, but I don't think it is a new thing for Saints not giving an F after qualifying.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Bills in the drivers seat to win the AFC East. Would be cool to see them host a playoff game but since Bills Mafia won't be in attendance, there won't be any good videos of overweight men jumping into burning picnic tables.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Bills in the drivers seat to win the AFC East. Would be cool to see them host a playoff game but since Bills Mafia won't be in attendance, there won't be any good videos of overweight men jumping into burning picnic tables.
The important thing in AFC is that the Raiders lost which improves the chances of Browns making the play-offs. The funniest outcome would be Browns beating Steelers and taking the division, but I will be happy if they simply make the play-offs.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Come on. Outside of Bungles that division is a hellscape. And healthy Lamar matters.

Also Ravens are polar opposite of Chargers in terms of special teams.

Last edited:

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
That was a great game. The Browns final TD drive was almost perfect football. And then Lamar throws a few nice passes to get into FG range.

I feel bad for anyone who had Browns +3 ....

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Honestly I'm all for the Bills this year since the Panthers blow. Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott have proved their worth the last 2 seasons. I can't believe Josh Allen is a legit MVP candidate but he's a good story.

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Chargers actually managed to win for the second time in a row.

Big loss for Raiders.

Browns should make it. They have to beat Giants and Jets are a must.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2