Pre-Game Talk: Nominations For Your 2022-23 Boardie Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
What a joke. This is ****ing rigged !!! How the hell else do I not win nicest poster let alone not even get nominated for nicest poster ???? Same thing last year and the year before. You're all a bunch of freakin morons. I laugh at all your stupid jokes . I give many of you a like ,love, or laugh emoji when really what I'm thinking is what a freakin idiot . You couldn't find a nicer poster anywhere on the planet , well maybe with the exception of @Ginger Papa but he's not on the Rangers board ! Well if I'm not going to get the credit I deserve maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice and be the guy that actually and finally deletes not only @Tob account but also delete @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski . All you jokers who didn't nominate me for nicest poster won't be laughing then !!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
What a joke. This is ****ing rigged !!! How to hell else do I not win nicest poster let alone not even get nominated for nicest poster ???? Same thing last year and the year before. You're all a bunch of freakin morons. I laugh at all your stupid jokes . I give many of you a like ,love, or laugh emoji when really what I'm thinking is what a freakin idiot . You couldn't find a nicer poster anywhere on the planet , well maybe with the exception of @Ginger Papa but he's not on the Rangers board ! Well if I'm not going to get the credit I deserve maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice and be the guy that actually and finally deletes not only @Tob account but also delete @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski . You jokers won't be laughing then !!! :mad::mad::mad:
awkward.jpeg

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
What a joke. This is ****ing rigged !!! How the hell else do I not win nicest poster let alone not even get nominated for nicest poster ???? Same thing last year and the year before. You're all a bunch of freakin morons. I laugh at all your stupid jokes . I give many of you a like ,love, or laugh emoji when really what I'm thinking is what a freakin idiot . You couldn't find a nicer poster anywhere on the planet , well maybe with the exception of @Ginger Papa but he's not on the Rangers board ! Well if I'm not going to get the credit I deserve maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice and be the guy that actually and finally deletes not only @Tob account but also delete @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski . You jokers won't be laughing then !!! :mad::mad::mad:
IMG_4982.gif

Seriously though, thank you for the kind words.

I really enjoy visiting HF Ranger GDT’s as I get a real sense of how certain players are doing, mixed with humour and insight on your team as an organization as well.

Too many solid members here to decide
IMG_5020.gif

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
-Funniest Poster
Whoever is deleting @Tob account

-Nicest Poster
You're all aces in my book.

-Most Knowledgeable
@Amazing Kreiderman

-Angriest Poster
@Kocur26

-Best New/Young Poster
None of us are new anymore are we?

-Board MVP
@Leonardo87 Picked up the GDT and stuff. Easy choice.

-Underrated Poster
@Ranger Ric

-Poster that says the most things I don't understand
@huerter

-Poster whose player evaluation I no longer trust
@EdJovanovski
I second @Ranger Ric. Actually all the folks who frequent the Hartford thread. Always a great read. Thank you!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I like a lot of you guys. Actually, there is no one I just dislike and disregard(maybe there should be, but there isn't).

I enjoy the mix of humor & knowledge that many of you bring to the table.

I appreciate the different perspective guys like @bernmeister bring - a lot of his ideas are outside of the box but if you look at the core of what he's saying, there is some wisdom behind his ideas. Plus, it's nice to have someone who is not just echoing everything everyone else says.

I enjoy the chaos, humor and unpredictability of @EdJovanovski

I like the sober and informed posts of @Machinehead and @nyr2k2

I miss reading what @Edge had to say. Whether he was truly in the know or not, it was still fun.

I like the hard edge that @Kords @Kocur26 bring to the table

@will1066 @McRanger92 @LokiDog @TheDirtyH @Leonardo87 @bobbop @mike14 @Boris Zubov @duhmetreE - I love being able to go into any thread and see your comments and thoughts, you guys are very consistent! Not to mention informed and thoughtful.

I am a big fan of @SnowblindNYR and his ability to remind us that our world class goaltender couldn't stop a beachball in a mini-net(however irrational it may be in the moment).

I love @Tob and will enjoy him, until the day comes that he lays his final joke on us, which is to actually delete his account.

Lots lots more - forgetting so many people. If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I dont see you and love your posts! I probably do. I couldn't possibly nominate any one person. Just want to share my appreciation for this board because I think we bring a special mix of many different hockey loving weirdos.
Second your @bernmeister shout out. I find 90% of Bern’s trades/roster moves to be crazy, but I love him shaking up things. That’s one guy who doesn’t go with the hive mind. We need more like that.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
On a more serious note (than my above comedic post).......Many great nominees so far. I will add some names I haven't seen mentioned yet. @TJHKY for best new poster. @NickyFotiu , @Pawnee Rangers @chosen and @Captain Lindy are posters whose opinions I often find informative so I guess that goes under most knowledgeable.
I love that your attempt to be not nice ended up being super nice by conjuring @Ginger Papa and him then raining likes on everyone. You win the Nice award.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Been around the longest?

Anyone have me beat?

The poster "Jonathan" who I haven't seen in years had, I believe, a 2001 join date.

Fun fact, the first time I tried to join HF the mods blocked me because they misinterpreted my username as something relatively lewd.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad