Good games from Connor and PLD

F u big nose

1647221921548.gif

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
lovely

Tough battle, the Jets showed a lot of hutzpah with a strong third period.

Helly made the saves he had to in OT.

Sorry for Copper. Honestly, I hope he's fine, too many head injuries in a very short period of time. I hope that elbow gets a review.

I love watching Nik scoring, settting up .... everyone. Love this guy.

Nice way to finish!!

Last edited:

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
The good news is I think I've finally figured out how to use this updated HFBoard platform.

The better news is that the Jets actually won an overtime for a change of pace.

A game that almost should have been labeled as "wasted opportunity" ended up with the two points that the team desperately needed.

Sometimes those quick plays can change the tempo your hockey game. It may not always be the pleasant game to watch all 60 minutes of, but it's all about the final result, right?

We're one week tomorrow until Tradecentre. What's gonna happen? We're stewing in inconsistency here! Do good, but don't you hate what you don't know?

3 Stans
stan.png
stan.png
stan.png

Last edited:

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Auston Matthews needs to take notes — Scheifele kept playing after a missed call instead of whining. Low and behold, we win.

Watch where Wheeler is when that happens(think it was Wheeler). He was way behind the play. Stopped for a second and then busted his ass back. Scheif was still behind the play a bit I think.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Lowry is such a shit for benching and then demoting Svech for one penalty, literally every single player in the Jets top-6 has taken a penalty like that that resulted in a goal but it is always Svech that gets punished. Ehlers moving up the lineup is good but it shouldn't be at the expense of unfair punishment towards a player that Lowry just hates for some reason.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Watch where Wheeler is when that happens(think it was Wheeler). He was way behind the play. Stopped for a second and then busted his ass back. Scheif was still behind the play a bit I think.

Also, Wheeler had enough gas to turn back and create a 2 on 1. Guy gets way too much flack for his work ethic when it’s pretty clear l that’s still very much there.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The team played a real strong game. This team plays well against the Blues.

Nice to see the new core start OT and end it.

Ehlers is wasted with Lowry and Copp and looked right at home in the top 6. Great game for him.

Dubois is just a fantastic playdriving power hybrid center. This is what you need In the playoffs, he was owning O'Reilly when out against him.

Conner was great again as was JoMo.

Tree with a real nice game. Loved the message he sent with that hit and was playing a largely good positional and smart game. He also activated pretty smartly in the ozone.

Scheifele/Wheeler/Stastny: they were ok but I found they were too cute and stationary. Too many attempts to force passes through the middle while standing still.

Glad Helle got the win and he looked more calm in his net tonight.

Hope Copp is ok, that was a vicious hit.

Last edited:

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Maybe because it was the Blues, which I hate..

Maybe because of the shoulder to Copps head.

Maybe because the Blues are supposedly the 'third period' team

Maybe because it was a gutsy effort in a really hard fought game

Maybe it's because coach Dave played PLD with Ehlers and Conner in OT.

But

That was the funnest win that I can remember all year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad