Confirmed with Link: No qualifying offer for Halischuk

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
If he can only tell guys on the team how to properly play with Kane, I think this has been a successful experiment.

Crash the net and bang in Kane's rebounds. It's really not that hard! It's too bad he wasn't a very good hockey player apart from that.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It's too bad really. I liked Wright. Solid name for puns, worked hard, always providing amusement with his complete inability to put pucks in the net.

I hope he stays in the NHL!

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
I think Wright could be a decent 4th liner / depth forward for somebody but there are better options in the organisation.

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
I think Wright could be a decent 4th liner / depth forward for somebody but there are better options in the organisation.

Wright is the worst player ever. John Scott scored more goals than him. I seriously cant wait for that plug to be off our team

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
If Wright could just score 7-10 goals a season he would be worth keeping IMO, but the man just can't score.

He doesn't think the game fast enough. I think it's also confidence. You can't deny his work ethic tho and he was badly needed last year with so many injuries to our C position.

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
Wright is the worst player ever. John Scott scored more goals than him. I seriously cant wait for that plug to be off our team

Each to their own. He's a mediocre player but I dont think he's deserved his whipping-boy status. Hopefully he gets a chance elsewhere and can carve out a career.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
They'll part ways with Wright and bring back Thorburn a last time as locker room guy + Kane buddy and all around work ethic.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
If Wright could just score 7-10 goals a season he would be worth keeping IMO, but the man just can't score.

he was born with a congenital hand disease called Neufeld syndrome.
if it makes it any better, he was apparently good in the locker room. #wherehaveweheardthatbefore

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Each to their own. He's a mediocre player but I dont think he's deserved his whipping-boy status. Hopefully he gets a chance elsewhere and can carve out a career.

some of the empty nets Wright missed were LOLfunny.
year before, he scored 2 goals. one went off his skate.
so whip away

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Both Wright and Halischuk didn't receive them? I like that. Very good decision Chevy. Plenty of better 4th line options out on the market and in the system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad