GDT: NO MERCY (October 9, 2016) presented by SMACKDOWN -- Title vs. Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
"INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP vs. CAREER MATCH; IF DOLPH ZIGGLER LOSES HE MUST RETIRE"

lo, that kind of match is so stupid idiot

Anyway! Was not a big wrestling fan before, but the new structure suck a lot. I will watch Giants vs Packers

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
"INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP vs. CAREER MATCH; IF DOLPH ZIGGLER LOSES HE MUST RETIRE"

Anyway! Was not a big wrestling fan before, but the new structure suck a lot. I will watch Giants vs Packers

giphy.gif

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Considering how unexpectedly good Backlash was this should at least be an enjoyable show

I expect Syles and Cena to tear the roof off; I kinda worry about how Ambrose will fair next to two guys who outclass his abilities to such a degree, but AJ and John can make much less talented guys look good so it can go either way

Dean had a good match with Styles as well. He'll be fine.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

Good riddance.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky is still posting about fighting, so I'm guessing she's going to get jumped backstage. You probably don't want to make your #1 contender look like an idiot though and have the match cancelled.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've realized lately that the only way I know when PPVs are these days is the WWE Network "restart your subscription!" e-mails I constantly get.

I am subscribed, so the e-mails are that much more annoying.

I get those only because I shared an account with someone in America and then I guess I accidentally signed in through my cable carrier and now that email keeps getting reminders that I'm not subscribed anymore.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Miz has been the best thing to happen to that title in over a decade. That guy deserves a ton of credit.

I bet they'll give Dolph a long emotional moment after the match tonight, win or lose. Either "you deserve it" or "thank you Ziggler" chants are going to fill the arena. This could be a very special night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad