No Love for Carlson despite being 5th in D for points and being a rock defensively

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I like him. I hate his face. I think he has the single most punchable face I've ever seen in my life. But he's an amazing hockey player.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
No offense but Washington feel kind of stale and aren't the attention getter they used to be. That can change quickly with a good playoff run though.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Wasn't there a lot of whining about him from Caps fans not very long ago?

caps fans hate all their players. they think ovechkin is a terrible captain and got goes on from there. so yea, Carlson has sucked on and off every season if you listen to the posters

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013
caps fans hate all their players. they think ovechkin is a terrible captain and got goes on from there. so yea, Carlson has sucked on and off every season if you listen to the posters

This isn't even close to being true

HOLDITHERE*

This isn't even close to being true

He's really not that far off. Most of the Caps fans on these boards are among the most negative sports fans I've ever seen in my life. When you find something to complain about after a 4-0 win, you're not a fan.

And Carlson doesn't get credit because it's the ****ing Capitals.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Yeah well, IMO the Caps are under rated/dark horse this year if they make it in. They've quietly turned the corner and are playing very well..

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Well he didn't play well to start the season and Capitals fans don't go around demanding other people praise their players like this thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad