Post-Game Talk: No Cup for Winnipeg this Year | 4-1 Leafs Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Love the title lol. Good win. Guys played a great road game. 4-2 even losing to 2 bad teams. Strange but it's actually a decent start. Not great but good.

Keep it going against Vegas. GLG.

Still our best players need to do more. Matthews I still like his effort and play.

Sammy has been awesome.

D was solid there.

So basically I'm saying... really happy with that win.

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
I love the Winnipeg salt on their board. Jets fan made a salty named thread about us and the second comment is exactly what we said about them.

Cope more, losers.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinto and dubey

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
That simmonds pass and talk was SO GREAT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE That simmonds pass and talk was SO GREAT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE
EVIDENSE! SIMMONDS BROUGHT THIS TEAM TOGETHER LIKE NIXON DID THE PEOPLE BACK IN THE 70'. BRING US TOGETHER!
There aren't many players on the Leafs that could make that pass.

• Love
Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Samsonov has been fantastic. I don't think he'll be this great and this lucky the whole season but he's clearly been giving the Leafs plenty of great saves. I hope he can maintain a level that's good and not catastrophically bad like Campbell.

Matthews and Marner were solid in this one, but they need to get going 5 on 5 with chances and goals.. Matthews is really off to a tough start, missing a lot of high danger chances by whiffing or mismanaging the puck.

I thought Sandin was fantastic tonight. He made a lot of solid plays and got involved physically.

I also hope Clifford gets sent back down. Just beyond useless tonight, and I like him a lot.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Really good win tonight. The boys play a full 60 mins. Really like the pack mentality the boys showed tonight. Come at our goalie, we gang up on you, hit one of our guys, we gang up on you.
Not sure if it was Simmer and Clifford but each line had a purpose and each players had a role.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
The team has a .667 points percentage (although Samsonov has been better than expected) with Liljegren injured, Matthews shooting 3% and Marner being off to a terrible start. This is a good team that will win a lot of games, especially if they can figure out how to beat the bottom feeders of the league.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Good game all around. Great to get the win.

Matthews still timing is still off. 4 wins despite this, a good sign for when he does get going.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Mete has been surprisingly very steady. Not getting much chatter around here for some reason. He's been more than adequate so far when they've needed him.
You already knew. Simmonds also, hes been so solid when on. Only his talk and energy makes us better. He just has to play 5min per game and talk. Others "think" they are better and higher when they see simmonds beside them making the team whole and bringing us the people together. United.

Reactions: Duffman955
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad